Chapter 7 Annabeth Chase

PJ POV

 There was AC but older looking, with a grey streak in her hair and an all to familiar calculating expression on her face. (Pretend that Percy and Annabeth's grey streaks never faded). She slashed a monster with a silver dagger, wait what happened to her golden dagger I knew for a fact that she always had it on her. She stabbed one and ducked avoiding a spike, before kicking another one in the face. My mouth was open as she steadily made her way through the monsters, only sustaining a few cuts and bruises. I knew AC has always wanted to get out into the real world but the real world didn't look so great right now, and I think future Annabeth would agree. Where did she get that grey streak in her hair though, she looked about seventeen or eighteen, so i knew it wasn't from old age. I heard that you could get it from this weird dieting smoothie thing that I saw on TV once but Annabeth doesn't seem like someone who would drink one of those. "Where the Hades am I?!" She said looking around and at all the campers, I've gotten used to the future demigods reactions. 

"Stop using my dads name as a curse word!" Nico exclaimed. "Gods is it that hard?!"

 "Yes" Travis and Conner said in unison, Nico facepalmed. Annabeth looked around assessing the situation.

 "So i'm assuming that we've been sent to the past to meet our past selves and tell them about the future and stuff?" She guessed.

Annabeth's POV

Everyone looked at me shocked, except the campers from my time. Thalia looked resigned. "I knew you would figure it out before I got to tell you, its really hard to make you surprised" Thalia pouted. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I turned around to look at the faces, I choked up when I saw Silena and Beckendorf. They started looking at me funny. 

"Why do you look like your about to cry" Silena asked confusedly.

 "Well" Clarisse said "many campers died in the war against Kronos so its hard seeing some of them again". Silena nodded understandingly. I saw Luke and gasped, eyes wide, staring at him. He looked so innocent like the old, was he already planning our deaths? Luke smiled and went up to hug me but I backed up into Travis who placed me behind him protectively, we had gotten closer over the years and the Stolls were like big brothers to me, but that didn't stop them from pranking me. All the future campers started glaring at Luke, he looked shocked.

 "What did I do?!" he asked surprisingly. 

"A lot" Thalia said "and none of them good." The campers looked shocked, not unsurprisingly though, Luke was their hero, the only one to come back from a quest in their time, an he looked so innocent and kind, no one would suspect a thing. 

"What did I do" Luke repeated.

 "We'll tell you when the future campers come" Chris said, Luke didn't look happy with that answer. 

"So anyone have questions" Katie asked the campers. Mini me or AC raised her hand, "what a surprise" Conner whispered, I punched him on the arm. 

"Do I get to go on quests?" AC asked excitedly. 

"Yes" I said grimly "at first it was fun exciting but now I never get a break, I've done so much, and seen stuff, that no one should ever have to do or go through, its awful, this is actually the first time I've been to Camp Half Blood in a year, though Percy's been away longer." AC looked at me shocked. "Basically what i'm trying to say is enjoy what you've got right now, before its to late." 

"Dramatic Annie" Travis said trying to lighten the mood.

 I rolled my eyes and punched him one the arm too. "Now you guys are matching" I said cheerfully pointing at their matching bruises, the campers laughed though AC still looked shocked as well as Luke, like he cared I thought bitterly. All of a sudden there was a blinding flash of light and in its place was Piper Mclean and Jason Grace.