Chapter 25 We've Got a War to Win!

Piper's POV

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I let out a groan and looked up through heavy lids to see the familiar walls of the camp's infirmary. What in Hades name had happened? I sat up slowly and heard a snort beside me. I looked over to see a sleeping Jason, his head lolling to the side. I reached out and poked Jason's head, trying to wake him up. Jason just let out a groan and turned over in the chair. 

Poke 

"snort"

 poke

 "Ugh"

 poke 

"go away Leo" 

poke 

"Piper your awake" Jason cried as he opened his eyes I just smiled victoriously. I knew poking would wake him up, it always does!

"Jason what happened" I asked, still confused. 

"You don't remember" he asked concerned. I just shook my head. He sighed and gently kissed my head. "Well-" he started to explain but was interrupted by Leo bursting into the room. 

"Piper I'm soooo incredibly, super duper, absolutely sorry" he cried looking distressed

. "Woah" I said holding my hands up in a stop gesture. 

"Will someone tell me what happened" I asked, annoyance leaking into my tone. 

"She doesn't know" Leo asked looking at Jason, who shook his head. 

"She is right here and would like to know what happened to her" I grumbled.

"It's was all Leo's fault" Jason declared, pointing at Leo.

 "Thanks for the support buddy" Leo said sarcastically.

 "Hey if she kills someone it's not going to be me" Jason said shrugging. I raised my eyebrows questioningly at Leo.

 "Well.... you know how you had the hiccups" Leo asked looking sheepish. I nodded suspiciously. What did he do? 

"Well I sort of tried to scare you by jumping out from behind you but I overestimated the distance so I kind of jumped on top of you and made you hit your head on a rock" he blurted looking terrified. Ugh seriously Leo? I sighed rubbing my temples, it was definitely a Leo thing to do. 

"I'm not going to kill you Leo" I said, eliciting a relieved from him. "But if you ever do anything like that again I will not hesitate to gut you" I warned. He nodded so fast he looked like a bobble head.

Leo flopped down on the chair previously occupied by Jason and grinned. "Man Pipes you should have seen sparky over there he was a mess". I grinned at Leo's words and looked over at Jason who had turned slightly red.

 "I wasn't a mess, just a little worried" he said, steadily getting redder.

 "A little" Leo indecorously before snorting.

 "You pretty much had a panic attack and wouldn't leave Pipers side the whole time" Leo said grinning impishly. Jason now resembled a strawberry. I let out a laugh, touched by his concern, and lent over to give him a kiss. 

"I think that it was sweet" I said as I pulled away. Jason had now gone from strawberry to fire hydrant, an impressive achievement.

"Piper your alive" Percy said happily as he and Annabeth walked in. "I'm glad you not dead!" 

"Me to Perce" I said laughing. "So", I said as I swung my legs out of the infirmary bed and stood up. "What do we do now?" 

"Well..." Percy trailed off looking sheepish. I narrowed my eyes at his guilty expression, I had seen it on Leo a fair amount of times and it never lead to good things. What things you may be asking? Well I don't have time to name all of them but they include a flaming hairdryer, a toilet water soaked taco, an exploding phone, and a pink cow. Yup you heard me right, a pink cow. "You see I might have played a prank on Katie and Nico with the Stolls and glued them to a tree but we didn't know that is was permanent glue and now their stuck and reeeeally mad" he said in a rushed voice.