Chapter 2 Katie Gardner

Katie's POV

I could feel the weight of the hell-hound on top of me, its horrible breath in face.  I brought my legs in and kicked upwards, kicking the hell-hound off me, but not before it got a good claw on my right side. I screamed in pain and in a last desperate attempt, I threw my knife. It sunk deep into the stomach of the hell-hound, it whimpered and exploded into yellow dust. I groaned and started to sink to the ground clutching my side before warm familiar arms encircled me. ''Katie!'' a pained voice said.

 ''Travis'' I asked before I groaned as another wave of pain flashed through me. 

''Someone get some nectar and ambrosia!'' another familiar voice called, Conner.

 The burning in my side faded and my vision cleared. I stood up, brushing the dirt off my pants, even though they were wrecked beyond belief. ''Travis!'' I yelled and grabbed him in a huge hug, ''Thank gods your okay!''

 Travis laughed, titled my head up, and gave me a long lingering kiss. ''Wow thanks guys what am I chopped liver'' Conner asked pouting. I launched myself at Conner, sure they were both annoying to no end but Camp Half Blood wouldn't be the same without them.

Conner laughed.''Missed you to Gardner''. 

I walked back over to Travis and he draped an arm over me pulling me close to his side, ''If you guys ever die I swear I will bring you back and kill you again'' I threatened. ''I have one question though'' I said just taking in my surroundings, ''why are we at camp and why is every one so small''. 

''Well basically the gods are calling some demigods to Camp Half Blood in the past so we can meet our past selves, give them advice, and help stop some future events that happen in our time''. Conner then told me the demigods that will be coming.

 ''Wow that's just wow'' I said amazed, which took a lot considering I was a demigod. '

"Wait'' a voice said from the crowd of past campers, I looked over and saw that it was mini me, or KG. ''Do I date him in the future'' she asked, pointing at TS who looked shocked.

 ''Yup'' I said, ''turns out he's not as big of a doofus as I thought he was."

 ''Than-hey!'' Travis exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek, he immediatly perked up. KG and TS looked at each other and blushed beet red, while CS laughed at their faces. A blinding light suddenly flashed, then vanished, leaving Chris and Clarisse behind and a boatload of monsters.