Characters

Character Introduction
Not all information is accurate or true, all for the fun of it.
I am just putting in a few of the main characters here.

Y/N: Main Protagonist, this is your character, you get to view what your character looks like however you want or even yourself irl.
Y/N was born in 2000, 23 years old, 5'5. Y/N is the younger sibling of Soap and just joined the crew 3 years ago.

GHOST (Simon Riley): Simon Riley was born in 97, 25 years old, 6'3. Ghost is 3rd in Command following behind Captain Price and Soap. Simon is cold hearted and very closed off, but is that just on the outside?

SOAP (John MacTavish): Soap was born 86, now 36 years old, 6'2. Soap is 2nd in Command following behind Captain Price. Soap is Y/N's older brother. He is very fun to be around but yet you don't want to get on his bad side.

PRICE: (John Price): Price was born 85, 37 years old, 6'2. Captain Price is the main Commander. Captain Price is usually a grumpy guy, he takes things very seriously but can be very fun to hang around, he is very teasing.

KONIG: (Nicolas König): König was born in 69, 55 years old, 6'7. König is typically quiet and to himself, he has very bad social anxiety but is very good friends with Ghost. Ghost was the first person König felt like he could truly trust.

Please keep in mind this is all just for fun and out of straight boredom LOL
Also IK I SPELL KONIGS NAME IMPROPERLY BUT LIKE I DONT HAVE MY GRAMMARLY OK, good conversation, now just read the story bye, OH ONE MORE THING, SORRY IF THE STORY SEEMS KINDA RUSHED OR WHTV I JUST WANTED TO GET TO THE JUICY PARTS OFC OFC.