Ch.1 future...

You looked down from the window, watching the gang members walk into the room.

You watched them with sorrowful eyes as they all sat down. "Hey Hunny" you turned around to look at Mikey. "Yes Mikey?" You said with emotionless eyes, "can you take the soup from the kitchen and put it on the table." He said still looking down at his desk.

"Sure" you said with no hesitation, as you came back with the soup you looked up to the window to see Mikey looking down at you. You then approached the table and put the soup down.

"Y/N!? Your still with Mikey?" Pa said with shock. You nodded your head not wanting to make Mikey mad.

You then looked across the table to see koko look at your figure up and down. You felt a little uncomfortable since you know Mikey is watching and gets jealous easily.

"I can see why~" koko said with a flirting tone. You averted your eyes and stood back up. "I apologize for bothering" you said as you bowed, you then tried to walk away but was stopped when smiley grabbed you wrist.

"wait Y/N we haven't seen you in such a long time why don't you talk to us." Smiley said with a big smile plastered on his face. You tried to pick him off but he continued to grab on to your wrist.

"Come on dumbass you know that's Mikey girl! Do you want to get killed" pei said with a tint of anger. Smiley then let go of your wrist to look at Pei.

"You know I haven't been scared of death ever since baji died." You felt your heart sink at the sound of his name. 'Baji...I miss you brother.' You thought near tears.

You were about to walk away until koko called your name "Y/N was it?" You shot your head up at him to nod. "Well Y/N I hope I'll meet you later" he said as he winked.

You then walked away, you knew that you were in to much trouble with Mikey now just for talking to guys.

By the time you got up to the room where Mikey was; you could already sense the anger coming from mikey. When you walked in you saw Mikey looking at you dead in the eyes while sitting on his desk.

"Y/N" he said with a strict tone, you shuttered at your name being called. "Y-yes Mikey" you said shaking, "come here" he said in a demanding tone.

You then walked over to his desk until you were right in front of him. "Sit" he demanded, you then started looking for a place to sit until he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

You tried to shift but he had you locked in place. He then picked up his laptop with one hand while his other was wrapped around your torso.

He knew that you didn't like being forced on his lap but you assumed he did it because he was jealous. After a while of silence he finally spoke "ugh Y/N you drive me crazy I mean just look what you did" he said as he showed you his laptop.

Your heart sank as you watched the security cameras inside the room you were just in. And before you could blink you heard around 10 rounds of shots fired. You then looked around to see blood on the walls, pei laying on Pa with blood surrounding them pei with 5 bullet holes in his back and Pa with one in his head.

You then saw in the other corner that smiley was shot dead too. You felt your heart in your throat like you were going to puke.

You felt faint as you saw your friends shot dead. You almost fell back but Mikey supported you to stay up.

You then whispered "you fucking lunatic" but Mikey heard it and gave you the side eye. "What did you say Y/N" he said with a serious tone.

"N-Nothing" you said taken back from what he said. "Do you want to end up like them?" He said looking at you with a psycho face.

You felt chills go up your spine as he looked at you. He has never threatened you with death before so it made you even more scared. Mikey felt your fear as he changed his expression.

"Oh darling I'm sorry I'm just pissed off, but not at you" he said as he rested his head in your breasts. 'How did this all happen...I need to go back NOW!'