Ch.22 nap

Some of the members nodded in response to Mikey's question even though it continued to be quiet. "I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" Mikey yelled.

"YES SIR!" The members said in unison. You sat down on the steps while Mikey stated gang business. You looked in the crowd to see a tan man with glasses staring at you.

You felt a bit uncomfortable from his constant staring. He had blue piercing eyes and blonde hair that stuck up. There was another guy next to him that was taller and had a smug grin in a his face, he was also watching you.

You could tell they were not brothers but seemed oddly similar. The taller man was paler and had black hair that was bleached at the front but was also sticking up.

Both of which had a piercing on their right ear. At the end of the meeting you were about to go meet up with Mikey after he finished stating business with mitsuya.

The two men that were staring at you earlier came up to you. "I apologize for my excessive staring, I am Tetta kisaki and this is my friend, shuji hanma..." the man named kisaki stated. "Oh! your fine I was just a little uncomfortable." You said putting on a fake grin.

"Might I say miss, you look amazing in that outfit!" Hanma said with a smug face. You chuckled awkwardly, "hahaha thank you..." you said feeling uncomfortable.

It was silent for a few seconds until you broke it. "Well it was nice talking to you guys but I have to go." You bowed and then walked away kinda fast to find mikey.

Before you could find mikey, you saw takemichi. "TAKEMICHI" You yelled, he seemed like he was gonna leave until he heard your voice.

"Oh- hey Y/N" he said as he waved, "you kinda scared me!" He said with a smile on his face.

You laughed, you started to talk to takemichi about how he is doing and how Hina is doing since you have not talked to her in a while. As you were talking to him you heard someone walk behind you.

Takemichi seemed nervous when the footsteps ceased. You were confused when he had a awkward smile on his face. You then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head lay on your shoulder.

You turned around to see who is was... "is mikey...asleep?" You asked takemichi. He nodded awkwardly, "he is out cold but how can anyone fall asleep standing up?" He asked.

You shrugged in response you and takemichi bid your goodbyes. You then motioned drake to come over to you. Once he reached you, you whispered.

"Hey uh where do I put mikey? he is asleep on my shoulder?!" You said quietly. He then looked at mikey and sighed.

"well I knew he was very tired and he has been stressed out a lot lately...so u think I will carry him to your house, if it ok with you?" Draken said picking Mikey up.

You nodded in response, you both then got a taxi and headed back to your place. Mikey was still sleeping in the car, next to you while Draken was in the front seat.

When you guy arivved at your place, drake grabbed Mikey and put him on his back. You then got to the door and unlocked it.

You told draken to follow you, once he did you led him to your room which was the only room in your small house.he layed mikey down on your bed as he looked at you.

"I'm sorry for this, I just can't haul him around tonight and he needs good sleep he has not really gotten any for a while." Draken said feeling guilty.

"Your fine, I get it and he does need to have good sleep so I will take care of him tonight." You said proudly. You both then bid your goodbyes as draken walked out the door and you locked the door behind him.

You then walked over to mikey, who was sound asleep on your bed. You got changed into your night clothes and got in bed. You were about to sleep until you felt arms snake around you.