Ch.21 safety?

"Hey Y/N nice to meet you!" The purple haired boy said, waving. "Oh hey! You must be mitsuya right?" You said walking over to him.

Yep and you are Y/N, the girl Mikey keeps bragging about?" He said as he chuckled. You blushed a bit as you giggled. "Yep I guess I'm the one!" You said jokingly.

You then got on the back of the motorcycle and held onto his torso. He revved his engine before taking off. You held on tighter the faster he went.

You could feel his course and hard abs as you held on. 'Damn...' you thought to yourself, you saw all of the street lights turn on as the sun started to go down. When mitsuya stopped at a red light you could hear other motorcycle engines Rev.

Then when you looked around two other motorcycles came up next to mitsuya's. "Hey mitsuya!" One guy said, you looked up at his face to see chifuyu!. "Hey chifuyu!" You said excited, "oh hey Y/N! why are you coming to the meeting?" He asked tilting his head.

"Mikey asked, well he told me to come" you said as you chuckled. He sighed, "yep that sounds about right...". "Can you two stop messing around" another guy said, you look next to chifuyu to see draken on his motorcycle..

"Draken aren't you supposed to be supervising Mikey?" Chifuyu asked as he chuckled. Draken chuckled before answering, "yeah but that's before he wanted me to get him doriyaki" he sighed.

The red light then turned green, and they sped off saying they will see each other later. Within a few minutes you reached you destination, as mitsuya slowed down he told you Mikey was at a stage looking area supervising the gang.

You nodded your head as you walked in that direction. You saw a group of guys talk around while it seemed like they were waiting for some more people. You were about to walk to Mikey when you saw him at the front until draken stopped you.

"Hey Y/N he wants a stupid openinh for you so your gonna wait right here behind the wall until he calls your me, then you walk through the group" he said as he sighed.

You nodded as he walked away, you watched him walk through the group and go up to Mikey. You assumed he told Mikey you were here because his eyes sparkled as he clapped his hands frantically.

You laughed a bit at his antics, you noticed takemichi was in the group as he was talking to chifuyu. You fixed your outfit and your hair as you waited for the meeting to begin.

Out of the clamor you heard draken yell, "ATTENTION..." everyone went silent. "THE MEETING WILL NOW BEGIN WITH AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM OUR COMMANDER!" he yelled.

Mikey then stood up, the crowd was still silent. He looked around before talking "we have a possible new member joining this evening..." Mikey spoke from the silence.

You could hear a couple of guys start to talk,"a new guy huh?" One guy said and the others said stuff similar. "And u know I don't really show any special treatment to any members but I want to introduce you all to keisuke F/N!"

The crowd started to clamor, "keisuke...like baji" a boy said. You assumed that was your cue. You came out from behind the wall as you walked towards Mikey. All eyes were on you, there were some whistling as well as some clamoring and chuckling.

You looked at Mikey as you put your hair behind you ear. Mikey seemed like he was lost in a trance as he watched you walk to him.

When you reached him he motioned you to come up the stairs as he sat down. As you looked closer, Mikey had blush painted on his face. "You will see her around here often, so with that said... no one and I mean no one touches, talks or even looks at her without my ok. If you disobey these orders I will find the proper way to deal with you, do i make myself clear?"

The blush disappeared from his face as his eyes turned stone cold. You could see some of the fear in the gangs eyes as they stared at mikey.