Ch.25 gravedigger

You flinched a bit, confused by his sudden change of attitude. You looked away, unsure of what to do. Should you go outside to see what was happening? stay here? console him? What to do?...

after a few minutes of Mikey talking with Chifuyu and Mitsuya. The two boys got on their motorcycles and left, Mikey later came back in with a changed demeanor. You glanced at him as he sat back down across from you.

"Is something wro-" You said a bit nervous before you were interrupted by Mikey. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." He said strictly.

You looked down for a moment before getting up from your seat. "Well, I better go... I have to meet Emma soon" you said before starting to walk to the door. "No. I'm coming" Mikey said grabbing your wrist.

You seemed surprised but watched him stand up and walk in front of you with his hands in his pockets. As you walked with him you tried to hold his arm gently in an attempt to calm him down but he only moved his arm away.

You were so consumed in thoughts about what was wrong that you had no clue where you were going until you made it to your house. You then snapped your mind into reality "Oh... I am home now, Thank you for walking me home Mikey"

You said as you gave him a gentle smile and walked inside. You tried to close the door behind you until Mikey put his foot in the way to prevent you from completing it. "Who said I was leaving?" He said in a strict tone as he glared at you.

He then walked inside and nudged you aside as he walked in uninvited. "Mikey? What the hell is going on?" you said, getting tired of his attitude. "Again, it is nothing." He said, not facing you with a stern voice.

"Mikey, you either tell me or you leave." After you said that there was a moment of silence before Mikey turned his head and narrowed his eyes at you through his blond hair.

"Make me..." You looked confused as he spoke, you were about to respond until he interrupted you. "You heard me, Y/N... make me." He said walking closer to you with his hands still in his pockets. 

You were confused but tired of his mood, so you grabbed his arms in an attempt to move him. Before you could carry him, he grabbed your face and closed his eyes before kissing you passionately.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he separated, still with his cold look. That made you seem even more confused, "Mikey? Are you ok?" you said with confusion.

He sighed before looking into your eyes, "No... one of the members of Toman was rumored that they liked you... I was not gonna stand by" He said with a severe tone.

"I knew if I did anything drastic you would think about breaking up with me. It would make you be concerned for your safety". "Mikey... you are being a bit dramatic-", You were cut off again by him.

His eyes turned a bit more psychotic as he stared at you, his grip tightening on your face. "I promise... don't ever worry about your safety, I will protect you... you need no one else but me, and I need no one else but you...forever".

You seemed a bit nervous and scared from his sudden possessiveness. 'Was he always like this, I knew he was bad in the future but this is new" you thought to yourself.

He stood there, saying nothing with his eyes wide as he held your face and stared into your eyes. "Mikey... calm down" He seemed to completely ignore your statement as he spoke. "I may seem crazy, but I love you baby... and you better have that stuck in your brain and bloodstream."

You were about to speak until he spoke over you again "Shush there is no need to talk or make any noise... stay silent and listen to me, sleep with me. We can cuddle or just both stay quiet as we take in each other..."

His possessiveness was starting to worry you a bit as you tried to back away a bit but was unable to cause of his grip.

"Stay..."