Ch.11 Music...

Mikey grabbed you hand and held it as he talked to the group of guys. "OK we have a threat..." Mikey said as he looked at the men.

"A small group of guys wants to take Y/N. So I will be with Y/N today for protection while I want you guys to find them and kill them..." he said glancing at you.

Shivers went down your spine as he spoke his words. 'Why am I still involved with Mikey... what did I do wrong!' You thought as Mikey continued talking. You zoned out without knowing it as you went over your steps.

"Is something wrong Y/N?" Mikey said looking at you. You quickly zoned back in and shook your head, "hehe I'm fine" you said awkwardly.

He nodded as he looked back at the men. "OK now go find these bastards" Mikey said as he walked away with you still in his grasp. He walked towards a black Mercedes, he then walked towards the passenger side and opened the door for you.

You got in as he closed the door and walked to the drivers side. He then got in the car, looked at you and drove off. You stared outside of the window for a few minutes until Mikey said something.

"Hey Y/N do you want music on?" He asked politely. You nodded as you looked at the radio, as soon as he turned it on you noticed your favorite tune come on. It had words but very faint, you started to hum until Mikey joined it.

He started singing along with a graceful voice dispite his appearance.(the song video...sorry I just think he would sing this to you :))

As he started to quietly sing he held your hand as he got to one part. "Made to love each other. Made to be together for a lifetime~" your face flushed as he hummed "now I know love is real~♡".

Your face flushed as you looked down at his hand. 'LOVE...w-whats wrong with him...what is he talking about!' You couldn't think straight cause of his words.

"Aw what is it Y/N? I can't have you flustered now" he said as he chuckled. "Um mikey..." you said as you got your thoughts together.

He looked at you as if waiting for you to speak. "I broke up with you a few years ago...how are we together." You said as you looked at him he just chuckled. "Man Rindou was right you really are GONE", well do you remember when you broke up with me and I said that it may be over to you but not to me.

You nodded, "well I may have kidnapped you" he said as he smirked. Your froze in your place as if you had been shot. "I'm suprised you don't remember that, I mean you did say it was pretty traumatic." He said as he glanced at you.

You faked a smile "yeah well you know, hangovers can make me forget my own name" you joked. He nodded, you looked out the window as you started to explode with thought. ' KIDNAPPED!?... HE KIDNAPPED MY ASS ARE YOU SERIOUS HE STILL SEEMS THE SAME...well exept he is less demanding and seems more calm.

"W-well did you hurt me" you asked hesitantly. "Well not in a way you didn't like" he said as he smiled and licked his lips.

You felt your cheeks turn a little red as you looked out the window. "Y/N baby... are you sure you are feeling ok?" He asked with concern.

You looked at him to seem more honest. "I'm just fine Mikey I just have a headache from the hangover. It is the worst one I had ever had." You said as you smiled.

He chuckled "y'know it's strange how you don't remember your trauma but you remember my name and what happened years ago." You awkwardly chuckled as you look back out the window.

"Well someone will forget the circus but never the ringmaster." You said as you smiled thinking it will make him be quiet. You heard him chuckle as he parked the car, which made you. Wake up from your thoughts.

"Come on Y/N I have a few friends I want you to see..." he said as you look at him with confusion. You got out of the car and looked around until you saw the person you missed the most.