Ch.3 Mikey...

"Now who are you to go and harm my women." Mikey said glaring at koko who was still on the ground.

Koko laughed as he looked at Mikey "oh calm down boss man" it's not my orders after all. He said smiling rubbing his cheek.

Mikey then walked over to you and wiped the sour look of his face. He held your hand and walked with you, "w-what are you doing here mikey?...I thought you were at the pool". You said still processing what happened.

"Yeah but I forgot something" he said smiling. "O-oh what was it" you said looking at him. He chuckled "it's a suprise!" He said grinning from ear to ear.

You nodded and returned the smile as you kept walking. You remembered what mikey said when he kicked koko and it made you blush a bit. 'My women' you thought as you replayed the moment. You looked down and started to blush

"Hey what's wrong?" Mikey said looking at you. "When you said 'my women'...what did you mean?" He looked at you and chuckled.

"Exactly what it sounds like Y/N" he said as he stopped in front of you. "If your dating me I just want to keep you safe and keep you as mine" he said as he smiled.

You blushed at his comment and smiled. The silence started to get awkward so you started a new conversation. "Oh look it's draken and emma!"

Mikey then turned around and waved at his friend. You then met up with emma "hey where is takemichi and hina?" You said tilting your head.

"Ugh they abandoned us to go bowling" emma said as she rolled her eyes. You laughed as you all continued walking to the pool.

Before you could touch the water mikey ran and jumped and yelled "CANON BAAALL". You got soaked by mikey's wave which soaked your shirt and was now see through.

You got stares from guys around the pool as your shirt brought out your figure showing your bathing suit underneath.

One guy whistled as you sat on the edge of the pool. Mikey then came up from the water, right in front of you. "Come on Y/N the water is awesome" mikey said hanging on your leg.

He looked you up and down before talking. "Wow Y/N is that a new bathing suit? It looks so good on you" you blushed. Nodding "thanks mikey" you said looking down.

"HEY MIKEY" you heard a familiar voice yell, you turned around to see who it was. "Oh hey mitsuya, taking the day off too?" Mikey said smiling.

Mitsuya chuckled as he looked at you "yeah my dad has my siblings so I decided to lay off for a day, until I heard you guys were at the pool so I decided to join you guys."

"That's great I'm currently trying to persuade Y/N into coming in the water." Mikey said looking at you. "Well good luck you know she is stubborn" he said walking away.

You then look at mikey as he continues to hang on your leg "PLEAAAASSSSEEEE Y/N" mikey said with puppy eyes. You laughed at his begging and decided to get in. You took your shirt off, and got into the water.

"Hey mikey, get your sister she is trying to feed a squirrel." Draken said rolling his eyes.

Mikey then looked at you "OK I'll be right back" he said as he swam to the other side of the pool. 'Ok takemichi whatever your doing to change the future do it soon'. You knew takemichi was a time jumper because of the way he acts. But he doesn't know that you are yet.

As you were thinking about what to do while waiting for mikey, a guy came up to you and leaned on the pool. "Hey~" he said in a flirtatious way, you ignored him and continued to wait for mikey.

"Oh come on now hunny don't be like that" he said grabbing you waist. "Let go of my creep!" You said as you snapped back.

He then continued to try and touch you as you tried to back up. "Ugh I said get off of me! I have a boyfriend" you said slapping his hand.

"Oh you do? Well I don't see him" he said now holding your waist with both arms. You tried to push him off but we're unable too. "So where is this so called...boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

"Right here you bastard!" You turned to see mikey about to hit the guy in the face.the man then turned his head to look at mikey, "what the he-". Before he could finish mikey slugged him in the face, breaking his nose...