Ch.9 Emotions...

Daisy walked over to you as you were crying, as if to try to cheer you up. You continued to bawl despite daisy's effort.

You were scared, but at most you were sad. Mikey was the first person you ever really liked. You never were eggear to meet anyone especially for a partner.

After your brother died you were near the edge of ending it all. Until Mikey came along, you were there when keisuke got killed and all you could do was stand there and watch.

You wanted to run up to try and help keisuke, until the Haitani brothers told you otherwise. You never knew how much his friends really cared about him until bloody halloween.

You knew them ever since they were kids, I mean you were keisuke's little sister so Mikey always had the urge to protect you. But that day when you saw him kick the shit out of kazutora you never knew how much he cared.

When Mikey was covered in blood, and keisuke dieing slowly in chifuyu's arms. You could feel the tears stream down your cheeks as you felt your knees turn into jello. As you collapsed to the floor when no one was there for you.

As you put your head in your hands and crumble next to the door. All of the emotions from back then start coming back now. And now you have no one to come to your rescue now that Mikey is gone.

So what is stopping you from ending it now?...'the future', you can't lose sight of why you did it, why you left mikey. You then got up and went to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

You watched your tears stop flowing in the mirror as your sobbing stopped. You then steadied your breathing and walked to the window.

You opened it calmly as if you never cried to begin with. The night was fading in, as the sun started to set. As luck would have it you have the best view with your window facing the sun as it sets.

You smiled as you started to speak your mind. "Oh keisuke this was always your favorite time to ride your bike." You said as you chuckled. You felt another tear flow down your cheek, but this time it wasn't just sadness it was also a tear or joy at the same time.

You sat there for a while as you watched the sun set. It made you think about a tune that you heard on the radio. It was one of your favorites as you started to whistle.

When the sun set, you closed the window and walked to your bed. You noticed that daisy hasn't gone to bed and was waiting for you.

You then walked over to your closet and changed. You then had comfortable clothes on was ready to go to bed. When you got in the covers you noticed daisy come over to you and snuggle on your neck.

You smiled and closed your eyes as you drifted off to sleep. "Y/N...." You heard a familiar voice whisper.

"You can't leave me...." you opened your eyes to see you chained to a wall with a familiar figure look down on me. Mikey was standing in front if you with white roses covered in blood as blood covered his face and hair.

"Oh Y/N...you tried to escape now look at what you did." Mikey said with bloodshot eyes, you glanced in the corner of the room to see a strange dark figure.

You then saw the light shine on the figure as you saw the man... "keisuke.." you said with a weak voice. He then looked at you with horror as he held his stomach.

"Y/N you didn't change the future...you failed...you are a failure" keisuke said as blood poured out of his wound. "N-no I-i didn't mean too...Keisuke Please!" You said with freight.

Him and Mikey then pointed at you and chanted "your fault...it's your fault...it's your fault" they said in unison.

You woke up with sweat dripping from each pore of your body. You looked around as you were panting trying to calm yourself down. You looked at the clock and saw that it said 3:00 AM.

You rolled over and calmed down as you drifted to sleep again.