Ch.7 Cat...

As you lay in bed, the only thing you can think about is mikey. Not in a good way either, it's how to break up with him without changing him.

It was dark, with only the streetlights and cars passing causing the light to go through your windows

It was dark, with only the streetlights and cars passing causing the light to go through your windows. And on top of it all it was raining!

What perfect weather at night to sleep to if you weren't thinking about Mikey!. You sighed as you tried to think about something else. You then started to make fake scenarios in your head to help you sleep.

You were really into one and before you knew it you were passed out. When you woke up to the sun beaming into your room through your windows.

It was nice outside, you heard the birds chirping, and the cars going by. Even though it was Saturday you still had school work to finish.

you weren't at school for about 3 days. That was one of the reasons you hated about being sick. But you were hard working and needed to get it done.

Before you started you walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast. You made some cereal and sat on the sofa. You started watching the news until you heard a headline.

(milk prices going up) you looked at your cereal and looked back at your TV. 'Hm...I should probably go to the store today and get some while they are cheap.'

You then got dressed as you finished your cereal. You then got your stuff and left your apartment. As you were walking past the bustling cars you looked in a alleyway.

As you looked down the alleyway you saw a box with faded writing. You walked to the box with your keys between your knuckles as you slowly approched the box.

It then started to rustle as you heard small faint noises coming from it. As you looked in the box your heart dropped.

It was a small brown and red kitten, it had markings all over it. which made it pretty and adorable at the same time.

 which made it pretty and adorable at the same time

You picked him up without thinking twice. He seemed under weight and thirsty. so instead of going to the store you went straight back home.

As you held the kitten, keeping it warm your only thought was what to get it and what to name it. As you got into your apartment you grabbed a small bowl and filled it with water.

You then put it in a syringe and held the kitten. When you put the water to it's mouth, at first they rejected it. But then you encouraged it and within a few minutes they finally drank it.

When the kitten was done you started to investigate it's body to see if they were hurt. As you were looking you noticed it was a girl!.

You held the kitten in your arms as you left the house. At this point you were driven by your heart.

You walked to the pet store and picked up some cat food and bowls until you filled your cart up. You had leashes, toys, medicine, and grabbed a collet on display.

The cat then tried to grab the collar, you laughed at her antics as you picked it up. "You like that one huh?" You said smiling, you then walked to the front and handed the lady the collar.

"Hello mam!" She said with a wide smile. "Hi! I was wondering if you can custom make collars".You asked tilting your head.

"Oh yes we do actually..." she said as she took the collar from your hand. You then told her your address and name to put on the back.

"Ok! And what is her name?" The women said smiling looking at the cat. Hm why didn't you come up with one yet?

You looked at her for a minute and found a name. You know she looked like a Daisy!" You said smiling. The women the handed you the collar and smiled, "that is so cute."

After that you checked out and payed for your stuff as you walked out of the store. You then hugged daisy and skipped down the street with all your bags.

(A/N)
Heyyyyy guyyyys how are you? I hope you are good!. Sorry I have not posted in a while and I probably will post once a week at most. I would do it more but I have stupid exams and I can't fail :(

Well stay safe and hydrated I love youuuuu~♡♡♡