Ch.12 Friend or Foe

There in front of you. You saw a man holding a black, fairly old cat. You looked up from his hair covering his face. "Hey Y/N!" He said with a smile, "c...Chifuyu?" You said as you stuttered.

You smiled as you ran to hug him. When you were younger, you went to the same school baji did when he met chifuyu. And during some of those years you had a crush on him.

But you later dropped it, knowing he would stay a friend. You could feel tears swell up in your eyes as you smiled. You could here Mikey scoff from jealousy as you hugged chifuyu tighter.

"Well I'm not the only one that missed you!" Chifuyu said with a smile. You stopped hugging him and looked at him with confusion.

He looked down at the cat motioning you to look at it as well. As you looked down you yelled "PEKE J!", you yelled as you took the cat from chifuyus arms and hugged it.

Pele j then let out a soft meow as you let him go. "Man I wish I was that cat..." Mikey said in a childish tone. You looked at him and stuck out your tongue, "to fuckin bad, unless your a cat you get no hugs." You said with a sarcastic tone.

You turn to look at chifuyu thinking that Mikey would be quiet, until you heard the most horrific noise. "Meow..." was all you heard, you slowly turned back at Mikey who had his arms crossed and looked at you.

"What the actual fuck was that mikey..." you said with your jaw agape. He huffed as he looked down, you shook your head as you talked to Chifuyu.

"Ugh well anyway...Chifuyu you and mikey are still freinds?" You asked with confusion. "Well not really..." he said with a awkward smile. You raised a brow in confusion, "well Y/N I focus more on my work then anyone else" Mikey said to answer the confused look on your face.

"Then how do you have time for me?" You said with a snarky remark. He chuckled before answering your question. "Well baby...it's cause you are my work" he said making your face turn a bit red.

You looked back at chifuyu to see a semi-discusted look on his face. "Yeah Y/N I don't get how you loved HIM for this long. When you could have THIS" he said jokingly as he flexed his arms.

"Watch it bitch...I'll kill you" mikey said looking straight at chifuyu. "MIKEY" you said with annoyance, he looked straight back at you; changing his expression to a innocent face.

"HE WAS JOKING CAN YOU STOP SAYING THAT" you said as you rolled your eyes in embarrassment. He huffed as he crossed his arms in a pouting way.

"Even after all these years he still acts like a child". Chifuyu said as he looked at you, you laughed, knowing that was the truth.

Even after he told you that he elegantly kidnapped you, not to mention the other things he told you about. He seemed to be a cruel bastard to everyone exempt you.

You wish you could stay, but then you realized that was probably the wrong choice. After about 30 minutes of talking to chifuyu you noticed the sun started to go down.

You said your goodbyes, exchanged numbers and gave one last hug before you got back in the car with Mikey. As Mikey started the car he put his hand on your leg as he handled the wheel with one hand.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Mikey broke the silence. "You know...earlier when you yelled at me..." you looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. "It was kinda hot" he said as a smirk plastered his face as he continued to look forward, still driving.

You blushed a bit but seemed a little aggravated. "You know it's not supposed to be cute or hot, it's supposed to be threatening." You said as you snapped back.

"Oh hunny its not my fault if you can't be threatening." He said as he chuckled. You huffed as you saw a pocket knife, you grabbed it quickly and pointed it at his "area".

"Say that one more time and I will chop your dick off" you saw his smile quickly fade. Not to mention the sweat that started to form on his face as you continued to point the knife at him.

You heard him say a curse as he sighed, "shit...I knew I should have not have kept those on the passenger side.". He said as he groaned "OK fine Y/N I'm sorry your very dangerous." Mikey said with caution.You chuckled as you put the knife away, Knowing you finally got your way.