Ch.6 dinner...

'Well that was an uncomfortable phone call'. You thought as you formed the rice, wrapping it in seaweed.

This whole dinner was actually Emma's idea. you wanted to go back to the future after you broke up with mikey to see it anything changed. As you finished the sushi you heard a knock at the door.

As you wiped your hands on your apron, you looked at your outfit one last time. You had a white blouse on that defined your curves just right.

You also had black leggings on to make sure if anything fell on your legs it would not show. You then opened the door to see Draken and Emma at the door.

You smiled and welcomed them in, as they smiled and walked in. "Hey where is mikey?" You asked as you cocked a brow.

"I think he will be here in a few minutes." Draken said as he looked at you "Yeah you know how mikey loves to be fashionably late.". Emma said as she laughed "yeah Emma that's you not mikey" Draken said as he sighed.

You saw Emma sigh is defeat and look at you. "Well what's for dinner Y/N! It smells soooo good." She said with excitement .

You chuckled awkwardly as you walked to the kitchen. "Well this was kinda last minute...Emma!" You said with sarcasm as you glared at her.

She then awkwardly laughed as she looked at the wall. "But I made some onigiri, sushi, yakisoba, tokoyaki, and finally some curry rice." You said smiling.

You looked at Draken and Emma, to see them looking at you with shocked eyes, mouths agape. "Y/N you made all of this in 2 hours!" Emma said in shock.

"Well I haven't even told you guys what I made for dessert." You said as you chuckled. "I made some doryaki and some taiyaki" you said putting food on the table.

"You know Y/N mikey was right...you truly incredible!" Draken said as he chuckled. 'Mikey...said that?' You thought as your cheeks turned a bit red. "Well its not a big deal, I like doing this." You said smiling.

As soon as you finished you heard knocking at the door. As you opened the door you saw mikey with a batch of flowers.

"Hey Y/N!" He said with a big smile. "Aw mikey" you said as you chuckled, you could feel heat rise in your cheeks as he looked at you.

You then took the flowers and chuckled. "Oh wow Y/N that smell is amazing!" He said as he drooled. You then put the flowers in a vase and walked to the kitchen.

You then gave everyone there plates and then sat down. You all said a quick prayer and dug in. On the first bite mikey yelled "WOW Y/N THIS IS AMAZING!!!"

you chuckled as Draken told him to calm down. Shortly after you all ate you took everyone's dishes and took them back to the kitchen.

"Does anyone have any room for dessert?" You asked while putting food away. "I DO!" Mikey said raising his hand, as Emma and Draken nodded.

You then got some of the doryaki out and put them on the table. Mikey grabbed one and ate it. "Aw Y/N you made my favorite" he said as he looked at you. Emma looked at you with a glimmer in her eye.

"WOW Y/N you need to get me the recipe!" Emma said with food in her mouth. "Emma you can't even toast bread without burning the place down" Draken said rolling his eyes.

You chuckled, as did mikey after they finished you were talking to Emma until you looked at mikey. 'IS HE ASLEEP?' You thought as you were in shock.

"Ugh mikey come on!" Draken said as he groaned. Emma chuckled "I fell kinda tired too..." she said as she put her head on your shoulder.

Draken put mikey on his back as he walked out. And Emma you had to walk out, which was funny cause of her half asleep drunken state.

You then told them goodbye and walked to the kitchen to do dishes. You were so tired from your lack of sleep that shortly after your shower and finishing the dishes you dove to sleep.