Ch.4 protect...

The man looked at mikey, holding his nose to stop the bleeding. Mikey then got closer to you and glared at the man. "Touch her again and I swear I won't hesitate to kill you" mikey said in a low but serious tone.

The man then ran away not looking back. You were about to say something until mikey wrapped his arms around your waist. "Man...so many guys want you Y/N" you chuckled awkwardly as you looked at him.

"Well to bad cause they just can't have you!" He said in a childish tone. 'That's it!' Eureka! In order to prevent the horrible future of you being mikeys love slave, is to break up with him.

You smiled as you continued to ponder on your plan. You then looked at mikey; who had a slight smile and a little blush on his cheeks. "What are you looking at?" You asked playfully.

"Just the most gorgeous person in the world" he said as he hugged you tighter. You were flustered from his answer as you looked away.

You then felt a hand on your chin, move your face to look at mikey. You realized how close mikey and you were. As your face turned completely red, "babe come on don't get so flustered around me" he said chuckling.

Of course it would break mikeys heart and kinds hurt yours too when you break up with him. He then started to slowly close his eyes and lean in for a kiss.

You finally came down from cloud nine when he kissed you. You were in shock it was soft and you felt secure. You then closed your eyes to embrace the moment. "Aw Y/N this is going on my wall" you then slowly opened your eyes, still kissing to see Emma taking photos of you and mikey.

You then shove mikey off you and cover your face with your hands. Mikey was confused but Emma just had a childish laugh because she thought it was adorable.

You then slowly sank into the water wanting to hide from everything. 'EH did that really just happen I-I mean it was so quick but it felt so nice-" you kept rambling in your mind that you almost forgot to breath.

You then came back up to breath, as you wiped the hair out of your face you got a few stares from guys. Even from mikey who did not take his eyes off of you.

You felt embarrassed as you looked at mikey. Mikey then came up to you "Aw your so cute when your flustered hunny" he said as he chuckled.

"Mikey!" Draken yelled from across the pool. Mikey looked his way as he came closer to you and mikey. "We have to go mikey takemichi got beaten up by the black dragons leader."

Mikeys smile then faded as he looked at draken. He then turned to look at you, "I'm so sorry I have to go baby but it's an emergency." He said as he got out of the pool and got dryed off.

"O-oh it's ok mikey we can hang out next time" you said smiling. "Your the best!" Mikey said as he kissed your forehead. You all then bid your goodbyes as mikey and draken drove of on there bikes.

"Ugh there goes the fun" Emma sighed. "Emma...how do you break up with someone" you said looking down. She seemed taken back on your question l, "why?...ARE YOU LEAVING MY BROTHER" Emma yelled.

You decided to quickly make up a story "W-WHAT no its just that...my friend wants to break up with his boyfriend so he needs advice." You said putting on a fake smile.

"Oh well... I would say the first step would have to be to start off slow, like to slowly break the news" she said getting out of the pool.

"How?" You asked, "like this...'You know... I think you deserve better.' Then you want to start fake crying. 'No its not you its me...I'm a failure so please find someone better."

You look at Emma with confusion "that's taking it slow?" You asked sarcastically. She nodded and looked at you "And don't forget to make it Hella dramatic."