Ch.24 morning

You woke up next to Mikey, who was sleeping soundly. You turned to look at him as he lay next to you peacefully. You then got up and made your way to the kitchen to make something for Mikey. As you stared at the fridge for what seemed like an eternity, you finally got any idea!...to order food.

The moment you finished your order, you got dressed to go pick it up. Before you could head out the door you heard a voice next to your ear. "Where do you think you're going?..." you flinched a bit from the little jump scare. 

"oh! good morning Mikey" you said as you turned around to look at him, he was still wearing his white shirt and black pants he wore last night as his blonde hair was a mess.

You looked down at his arms, he was holding daisy as she slept in his arms. You could not help but smile at the both of them, they just looked so cute together.

"I was going to go pick up breakfast I will be back in a few minutes" but before you could open the door you heard Mikey quickly respond. "No" he said with his tone strict and cold, you were taken back by his sudden tone.

You then looked at him confused and surprised, he then quickly changed his expression to a smile as he spoke sweetly. "I wanna come with you! you could use your brave boyfriend by your side!" he said as he continued to smile.

You shook it off and smiled "you cant come out with your hair a mess like that!" you said jokingly. "then style my hair..." he said with a warm but serious tone.

You looked excited as you brought him to the couch, he then sat down as you went to get your hair supplies. You then came back and started to brush his hair and think of ways to style it.

As you brushed his hair you started to put it up in different styles, during the whole thing he listened and showed no objection or hesitation. He could tell how excited you were to do this so occasionally smiled.

After about five minutes you backed away with a proud smile on your face, stars practically shining in your eyes. "done! you look so pretty!" you said happy and proud, Mikey then walked to the mirror and looked at his hair.

He had two buns in his hair one on each side of his head, he smiled in approval which made you even more happy. "alright, are you ready to go now?" Mikey said as he continued to smile.

You nodded as the two of you walked to the door and left the house. The moment the both of you walked out of the house he grabbed your hand a gave it a gentle squeeze as the both of you walked.

As you two walked he would occasionally smile at you as if he was reassuring you. It was quiet as you both walked but the entire time he would intertwine his fingers with yours as he would rub his thumb on the back of your hand.

You guys then made it to a small café where you ordered your food, you then picked up your food and drinks with Mikey and made your way to a table. After you guys started to eat Mikey finished quickly but smiled as he watched you eat.

You did not really mind since he watched you every time you ate, you asked his about this a few times but he praised you and kept telling you how beautiful you were when you ate. you found it a bit strange but learned to ignore it.

once you finished your food you began to finish your drink. You then heard motorcycles rev their engines. Mikey's face then turned a bit serious as he looked out the window, you looked out with him too and once you did two motorcycles showed up next to the café.

It was Mitsuya and Chifuyu it seemed a bit strange to see them this serious but the moment Mikey saw them he looked at you. "Hold on baby i will be right back" he then walked out to the boys and talked but you could not hear their conversation.

But all you saw was a quick expression change from Mikey, from calm to pissed off. And on the turn of a dime he glared at you from the other side of the window.