Ch.27 Run

The next morning Mikey starts to wake up to the sunlight. As his eyes open, he notices you are no longer next to him. His eyes search the room, but he can't find you anywhere.

Then, he hears the front door slowly open and close. He gets up and goes to the front door. Looking outside, he is shocked to see you have escaped. His mouth turned into a devious smile as Mikey spoke with a deep husk in his voice "She won't get far..." 

You were clear away from the door, it was your last attempt to make sure you wouldn't stick around for anymore of his behavior. You were running far away from your home and had your phone in hand, planning to call the cops once you got to a safe space. You ran into a alley to catch your breath and to call the police until something clicked. "Daisy..." you murmured, you had no choice.

You had to leave Daisy there and hope nothing would happen since you knew Mikey was fully awake now and probably on the lookout for you. As you were in the alley, you heard motorcycles... a lot of them. You quickly backed further into the alley as you saw at least 10 motorcycles zoom past in the street, all with the Toman logo on it.

You tried to call the police but... no one picked up? you quickly went through your contacts to see if there is anyone to help.... all your contacts... blocked.

Mikey went through your phone last night and blocked and deleted all your contacts and you knew he probably had a tracker on your phone to, you were hesitant but quickly destroyed your phone. Once you did you carefully walked out of the alle, no where was safe now. Mikey probably had all of Toman looking for you now.

You looked around before running out of the alley, you had no choice but to find a place to hide, and soon...

It was 12 in the afternoon now and you were still looking for a place to shelter. As you walked all the way to Shinjuku , (the city over) you ran into a motel, not big but good for the night and good enough to keep you hidden. You walked inside and got a room with whatever money you had, just for the night.

You stayed in that room almost the whole day besides sneaking out to a gas station for food. Now it is late at night and you cant seem to fall asleep, you stayed up thinking about Daisy, Mikey, and your whole situation. Until you heard a huge bang nearby, you tried to play it off by thinking something fell in the lobby.

After a while of silence,  you began to finally let your eyes close a bit. Before you could finally drift off, your room door was busted down, with a loud bang you shot up and looked towards what was once your door just to see Mikey standing there, glaring at you through his hair.

"Another man made that bed... you ungrateful bitch." he said, anger seething through his teeth. You quickly shuffled out of the covers but he was to fast, he ran to the bed and grabbed your arm tightly. He began to drag you off, not caring you stood up, he continued to drag you out of your room and continued to drag you all the way outside outside. His grip was only getting tighter as you saw a white van parked outside, the door opened and Mikey threw you inside.

He slapped your face and stuck a needle in your neck, injecting something. You began to feel your eyes get heavy as he looked down on you. "I knew you wouldn't be gone for long... thats what breaking a promise with me gets you" He said with anger and now a smirk on his face