Ch.13 Car ride

You sat in the car enjoying the silence as you begin to day dream. Mikey however was still recovering from the sudden threat you said earlier.

You chuckled a bit, remembering his reaction. It made you feel powerful almost as if you could rule the world. As you glanced back at Mikey, you could see his white hair cover his pitch black eyes.

You didn't care much for his choices of hairstyles. But this one made him seem extra hot. You saw you look at him and smiled. "That's right baby, your looking at the hottest man in the world" he said as he approached a stop light.

You rolled your eyes as you look out your window "oh please your not as hot as F/C (favorite celebrity)" you said sarcasticly he stomped on the brake which made you go forward. he looked at you with pissed off eyes.

You could hear his breath become more rapid as his brows furrowed. He looked like a child about to throw a temper tantrum "Wow calm down Manjiro." You said as you laughed from his reaction.

You continued to look at you, but this time he drove. "What did I tell you about that fucking name!" He said with anger. "OK geez sorry..." you said not wanting to make him more mad.

"Asshole..." you mumbled under your breath. Although he could hear it he started to calm down as he held your hand In a dominating way. "I'm sorry baby, that just pissed me off" he said with sincerity in his eyes.

You rolled your eyes as if not excepting his apology. If was quiet for a few seconds until Mikey mumbled "that's it..." he then sped into a parking space and parked before he looked straight at your eyes.

"MIKEY WHAT THE FU-" you were cut off from you sentence as he abruptly and roughly kissed you. Your brain kept telling you to stop but your heart wanted more, and so did your body.

Shortly after he stopped he grabbed your face and looked at you. "Now do you forgive me baby girl?" He said with puppy dog eyes.

Your face was flushed and you were speechless as if you had a loading symbol on your forehead. You said nothing and snapped your head to the window as you mumbled "dick".

"Well you are what you eat..." you look at him with shock with his response. It took a minute to process what he said until it hit him. "WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I-" before he could finish you cut him off.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GAY" he kept trying to defend himself but you were not letting him. You kept laughing as he stumbled over his words. In the end he gave up and rested his head on the stearing wheel in defeat.

You finished laughing and patted his back. Don't worry Mikey I'm just teasing you, you said with a smirk. He grumbled as he turned his head to look at you. He seemed like he was sulking, again like a 5 year old child, you can't help but to giggle at his face.

He mumbled as he looked back down to the ground "what are you laughing at?". He said sounding a bit angry, you rolled your eyes as you sat back in the seat.

"Oh come on you pussy, it was a joke" you said as you chuckled. He just sighed in a disappointed tone. "You know for a gang leader you seem childish" you said as you looked out the window. He chuckled as he picked his head up, looking at you.

"I only act this way to you, Y/N your the only person who has made me feel like this." He said as he grabbed your hand to hold.

You felt comfortable with him, and only now because before he seemed too damanding. But you assumed that your future self gained his trust... or just gave up.

At this point you didn't want to go anywhere. You wanted to stay here with him and live this life. But you know you can't, and that fact makes you cry some nights.