Ch.26 touch

"Mikey? What are you talking about? Why are you acting like this?" You asked. He looked at you like you just asked the stupidest question in the world. "Y/N... what the fuck are you talking about?.... nothing is wrong with me," He said with a bit of an irritated face.

"You're acting so aggressive right now, I didn't say anything wrong," you say in a cautious tone, not wanting to upset Mikey more than you already have. You then quickly add, "I'm sorry if I said something to make you mad, but please don't be so aggressive with me." You said in a serious tone.

He sighed and looked at your eyes, "fine... I'm sorry, baby... I got a bit crazy" He said with a faint smile. "A bit?" you said in disbelief, raising an eyebrow at their boyfriend's attempt to downplay his behavior. This was more than just a "bit". You then add, "What's with this sudden change in attitude, you were acting completely out of character just a minute ago and now you're all lovey-dovey as if nothing happened? You can't just suddenly flip from aggressive to sweet."

He looked at you as if you insulted him. "I can act how i want. Your job is to sit there and let me love you". Your eyes go cold at their Mikey's reply. His obsession isn't sweet anymore, it's dangerous, and you aren't putting up with it. "Just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean I have to put up with this weird obsession you have with me," Y/N says coldly. "I'm not your property."

"like hell if you aren't!" He snapped in reply, "I told you. I love you... and im not letting you boss me around, sweetie..." your eyes narrow at Mikey's aggressive attitude. You reached your breaking point and aren't taking any of his disrespect. "If you loved me, you would respect my wishes. This isn't love, this is obsession, and it's becoming scary," Y/N warns, her face turning coldly serious.

He suddenly grabbed your hair and yanked you forward till you could feel his breath on your face as he looked at you with a expression of a pissed off mother. "Y/N... I am NEVER letting you leave me... even if i have to cut off your legs" He growled.

You flinch at the sudden pull of your hair, their eyes going wide at their boyfriend's words. He's crossed the line now. This isn't love, this is abuse, and you're not putting up with it. "Leave me alone," you said firmly, not caring that your words might upset Mikey, or your future. "Let go of me."

"NO! now you listen to me, bitch!... you have gotten me fucked up if you think i am just going to let you walk out of here with your head still on your shoulders" He said in a firm and demanding tone as she gripped your hair tighter.

you wince at their Mikey's words, his grasp on your hair tightening and causing you pain. You don't try to escape from your boyfriend's grip - you know you can't without causing a serious fight. Instead, you turn on the tears to try and soften their boyfriend's heart. "Please," they say, their voice wavering with fear, "I'm so sorry, I won't leave you, I promise." (gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss)

He then let go of your hair and cupped your face before hugging you tightly as his hands snaked around your waist. "Oh, my sweet baby... I'm glad you understand, now lets head to bed... okay?" He said as his voice became softer.

you flinch still at your boyfriend's sudden touch, but you can't bring yourself to back away. You're scared, and you want this situation to end and be over. "O-okay," you stutter out nervously as Mikey embraces you tightly, his grip on their chest feeling tight. "Let's go to bed... please." you hope that this is all just some bizarre nightmare, and that everything will return to normal in the morning.

"Thats my girl..." He said before leading you to your room with a flirty smile. you don't return his flirty smile as you let Mikey lead you to your room. You're still shaken and scared by his aggressive behavior. Once you're in your room, your mind starts racing. You feel trapped and afraid, with no idea how this will end.

He then lays you down on your bed before getting on top of you. "now sleep and wait till morning... Angel~"