Ch.19 comfort

You opened your eyes to see that you were laying in bed with daisy. The sun shined on your face as the sun rose slowly.

You continued to lay down feeling the relief and warmth cover your body As daisy stretched at your feet. You yawned as you sat up and stretched your arms.

You then looked outside your window as the street lights were turning off. You then walked to your living room with daisy not far behind you.

You turned the TV on, you then walked to the kitchen to get daisy's food. Again with daisy following you, when you were gone she did not seem to be much different other then a bit bigger.

You estimated that she was about 1 month old since you last saw her. Once you fed daisy you got yourself some breakfast and sat on your couch to watch TV.

You had the news on like you do every morning to see what your day holds. But at this point it's unpredictable, as you watch the news it seems to be the usual.

Car accidents, a new guy arrested and some moron with a gun (Florida fr). Once you were done eating you went back to the kitchen to put your dish away. On your way back you did not see daisy in front of you, you tripped over her.

You groaned as you got up, checking for any lumps or bruises. You noticed that your dish cut your hip, not deep but it drew a little blood.

You got up as you deeply sighed, you then walked to the bathroom to clean it up. Once you did you turned the TV off and then you went outside.

It was a perfect day outside, it was spring and the cheery blossoms were blooming. They were one of your favorite trees.

As you were walking you saw felt like you were being watched. You noticed a figure with a black hood following behind you. You then started to speed up, to seeing if he was going after you.

After you sped up, so did he. 'UGH CAN'T I CATCH A BREAK!' You thought to yourself. Now you started to run with the figure following shortly behind you. You tried to run faster until the person grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a alley, where they held your hands against the wall.

You let out a squeal as they pinned your legs against the wall with theirs. With all of your limbs restrained, you only had one thought.

You then head butted the figure, they let go of you as they tried to recover from the blow. As you ran, the figure grabbed your wrist again and took their hood off.

It was Mikey!, "WHAT THE HELL MIKEY!" you said with relief and anger. "Um hehe sorry Y/N, ow" he said as he held his head. "I just wanted to ask if your okay" Mikey asked randomly.

"Well I was until a minute ago" you said as you rolled your eyes. "Well is your scratch ok?" He said sounding concerned.

"What scratch?" You asked curiously, "well the one on your side." He said reminding you. "Mikey...how do you know about that?" You said as worry flushed your face. 'That's why I felt like I was being watched!' You thought to yourself.

"W-well I saw you limping a bit on that side" he said nervously" he said with worry. You just nodded in response not wanting to go any further into the subject.

"Wow Y/N you are really hard-headed, literally." He said chuckling, holding his head. You glanced at him and spouted words with venom. "Well I am getting stronger in case anyone wants to...kidnap me." You glanced at him again before looking ahead.

He shrugged off your words as he asked a question. "Well where are you going?" He asked looking at you. "I was just enjoying the weather, but I have to go back inside to get things done" you said as you looked at him, calming down.

"Well I wanted to ask you...I have a meeting with toman tonight, you should come!" He said like a child. You chuckled, "well that does not sound like a question" you said with sarcasm.

"But sure I guess, why not" you said shrugging. He jumped up and down like a child with excitement. Trust me you did not WANT to go, it was just best to have allies for the future.