Ch.14 greetings

You sat in the car in silence as Mikey drove. He got over his temper tantrum after you stopped laughing and comforted him.

He then parked in front of a huge house. He got out first, then came over to your door and helped you get out (not like you needed it ●-●).

You looked around the exterior of the house. You saw a broken window, with a man looking outside of the window. You could not see much, just a figure but you could tell it was a man.

You felt a little uncomfortable, even with Mikey's protection. Almost as if someone was watching you, but you continued to walk with Mikey and wipe the feeling off your shoulders.

As you approach the door with mikey, you heard yelling inside. You looked at mikey who ground before he opened the door.

As he turned the knob you walked in to the men from earlier fighting. You and mikey stood there for a few seconds and watched them argue and fight, until mikey spoke. "HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled, all the men looked a mikey and froze.

You came out from behind mikey to get a better view of the men. When they saw you, they all stared at you and sat down. You were confused, until you saw mikey's face. It was like a Manga scene when the main character was about to go psycho.

You noticed all the guys had sweat dripping down their faces. He walked over to the guy with the purple tips of hair. He looked down at him and scowled, "I thought I told you, rindou to keep them under control".

Then all the men stood up and looked at mikey. Then out of the silence rindou talked. "I tried but then Sanzu got in a argument with koko, and it ended up being a whole thing." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Mikey sighed as he turned to look at you. "Sorry babe for the rucus..." he said as he awkwardly chuckled. "Oh its fine, if I have been dating you for this long I'm pretty much used to it." You said as you chuckled sarcastically.

You could hear a couple of silent chuckles from the guys as mikey sloped over. He shrugged as he nodded "tough love, well I will come see you in your room in a minute but I gotta deal with business. So head up to your room and I will see you in a bit."

Mikey said as he smiled, you nodded as you headed up the stairs. As you were going up you could hear him threatening the other guys. "If any of you bother or touch her a swear to go-" you couldn't hear him anymore as got further away.

You walked into your room, and just to check you looked under your bed for the shoes, which you had. As you plopped down on the bed you started to think of your room in the past. As you sat there you remembered how much you missed Daisy.

You started to remember how she would try to attack the birds outside or bring you random stuff in the house. Which you didn't mind, but you often misplaced stuff.

You were bored so you went outside of your room to look around. As you walked out you saw a man with pink hair and scars on the side of his mouth.

Which you believed his name was like...Sanzu or something. So you took a shot at it and called his name. "Hey sanzu!" You lightly raised your voice as you called his name. He then turned around to look at you, he raised an eyebrow before turning away.

"Hey I was talking to you!" You shouted as you went after him. "Frankly I don't care" sanzu said as he continued to walk away.

You ran over and grabbed his hand and turned him around to face you. When you saw his face he had a big bruise on the side of his face. "Oh no are you ok?!" You said with concern as you went to touch his face.

"Why should it matter to you?" He said as he tried to pull away. You held his face tighter as you grazed your thumb along his bruise.

You then grabbed his arm and dragged him into your room and closed the door. "What the fuck is going on!?"  Sanzu said as he fixed his posture.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going to heal you bitch." You said as you grabbed his collar.