Ch.5 Questions...

MIKEYS POV:

when I kissed her I have never felt more free. I wanted to continue forever and never stop.

"So Mikey...you really are obsessed with her aren't you?" Draken said as he looked at me.

"Ugh Kenny you don't understand it's like I wanna lock her in my room and never let her go...and everytime another guy talks to her or touches her...I just want to bring a gun to they're  head"

Kenny looked at me with concerned eyes. "Wow Mikey calm down on the psycho" he said as he chuckled.

"So what do you think about the issue with black dragon" he asked. "Oh I think mitsuya has it covered" "Really?" Kenny asked with suprise.

"Yeah I mean I have other matters do deal with, and I don't need to be put into another war. I don't want another incident to happen like it did with baji. I mean it ruined Y/N for the longest time and I think today was really the only time since then I saw her have a genuine smile."

Hearing her name made me smile. When I first met her when we were little. I knew I was in love, I tried to tell her but I couldn't. And perhaps it is awful but really the only time I found proper, was shortly softer Baji's death. I was her comfort and it felt so nice that she depended on me.

I sighed as I looked at the clouds, "I want her to depend on me more" I said with confidence.

I then saw Draken look at his phone. "Well make her yours soon because Emma said that Y/N was asking breakup questions."

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. I mean Y/N? Leave me? It made me laugh.

Draken looked at me with concerned eyes. "Ah Emma she can be a total drama queen." The trust is...I just didn't accept it because she was going to be mine forever no matter how long it takes.

"MIKEYYYY" I looked ahead to see Emma running to us. "What is it emma?" I said confused.

"I...am...sor...sorry about....the news." Emma said out of breath. "What are you talking about emma?" Draken asked.

"The breakup news, she asked how do you break up with someone. And I asked her if she was gonna break up with you mikey. But she said she wasn't and the advice was for a freind. But I could tell she was lying but it's ok i-"

"STOP... Emma I don't know what you heard but, she won't leave me because I won't let her." I said looking at the ground, I then glared at emma who was is shock from my yell.

"Oh emma I'm sorry I'm just exhausted..." She nodded her head as she looked at me. "Well that's good! Cause Y/N invited us over to her place, she is making dinner!"

I was excited from her words 'Y/N's food! Nothing is better. "Hold on let me call Y/N to let her know we are on our way." I said with a glimmer in my eye

I picked up the phone and called her and on the 4th ring, she answered. "Hello?" I heard her say in a angelic  tone. I could hear the sizzling from the food on the phone as I could practically smell it.

"Hey doll!" I said cheery "Oh- uh hey mikey." Man did I love her voice it seemed so calming. "Mikey...are you there?" I finally came back to reality.

"Yeah I am but I just wanted to ask... what's for dinner cause I'm starving" I could hear here giggle on the phone and it made me fell great.

"Well your gonna have to wait and see~♡" she said as she laughed. "Oh by the way do you want my address?" She said in a curious tone. "No I'm good I already know it?"

'COULD I BE MORE STUPID'. "Oh uh how do you know?" She asked. "Well I'm a gang boss Y/N I know a lot of things." I said as I lied.

"Well I will see you there!...bye mikey" after we both bid our goodbyes I slapped myself in the face. 'I WATCH HER ON SOME NIGHTS HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID...it's fine I only do it to keep her safe...that's right, safety...