Ch.16 morning

Your face flushed from embarrassment as you pushed yourself off him. He groaned in disappointment when you got off of him.

"Don't you have work to do today?!" You asked as one hand waved him off, while the other covered your face. "Yeah but I would much rather spend time with you...in here~" he said changing his tone.

He then grabbed on Your waist as his arms snaked around it. You tried to push him off but he was too strong. "Ugh Mikey it is...9 o'clock in the morning, are you serious?" You said taking a pause to read the clock.

"I'm very serious, I'm always serious." He said as he pulled you in closer. You groaned as you stopped fighting back, knowing he was to strong.

"At least let me get dressed..." you said as he held a continuous grip on you. "No" he said strictly but also childlike, you turned around and gave him a piercing look.

"Manjiro Sano, you either let me go now or I kick you in your ballsack until it is numb, your choice". He then slowly loosened his grip as he started to back up. "Ugh, thank you" you then got up to get dressed.

You were about to take off your shirt to put a bra on, until you turned around to see Mikey staring at you. "Do you mind?" You asked irritated, "nope not at all~" he said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes as you looked at him, "well are you waiting for a show or some shit?" You asked sounding pissed. "Well kinda, yeah" he said as hints of blush appeared on his face.

"Go get one at a strip club, or maybe one of your bitches cause your not finding one here." You said as you turned back around,  when you knew you were out of his sight you changed into a bra.

Before you could say another word, Mikey was right behind you with an irritated expression. "Did you think I would have anyone else other then you? Or go to one of those filthy places when I have the most beautiful being in the world?"

You shrugged at his questions, "I mean yeah, kinda". He growled at your sarcasm, you then walked out of your room to get food while Mikey just stayed in place.

He doesn't seem to scare you as much as he did in the past. I guess it's because you know he won't hurt you...maybe. But according to everyone you met so far he seems to be more aggressive then he was in the pass.

But ever since you had that conversation with sanzu you realized you have to be more careful about what you say and do around mikey.

When you walked into the kitchen you saw rindou and ran talking while leaning on the counter. "Morning..." rindou said as he looked at you, briefly. You responded sounding drained, "oh morning." But you didn't look at him you just walked to the fridge.

As you were about the open the fridge, you heard a voice yell your name. "Y/N don't you dare eat from a fridge!" You looked back at the stairs to see mikey looking right at you. Rindou and ran stood there, stiff.

You growled as you stared him dead in the eyes, as if testing his patience. " I'm taking you out to eat..." mikey said as he walked down the stairs.

"So go change so we can leave, and try to get dressed in something nice" mikey said as he walked to the living room.  You assumed he was taking you to a facy restaurant. you deeply sighed as you walked back upstairs to get changed.

You got dressed in a nice and simple dress that reached to your knees. It had long sleeves but was a little tight to bring out any curves. You then fixed your hair and did some makeup.

When you got ready, you got downstairs to see mikey fixing his sleeves as he wore a white suit. When he saw you, you could see the twinkle in his eyes like a child going to a theme park.

But when you saw his outfit, you gave a confused expression. I mean...a suit...on mikey, OK what is going on!.