Ch.23 together

As you felt the arms snake around you like rope you raised a brow. "Huh I guess your not asleep are you?" You said sarcastically.

"Ugh come on Y/N I want to spend time with you alone." He said ad he groaned. "Did you and Draken plan this?" You asked raising a brow.

"...maybe" he responded, burrowing his face in your side. you chuckled at his childish acts, "well can I go put stuff away and come back?" I asked.

He nodded, you then got up and walked to the kitchen to put stuff away. As you headed back to the room, something hit you.

"MIKEY DID YOU SEE ME GET CHANGED EARLIER!?" you yelled, turning red. When you stuck your head around the corner to look at him.

He was shirtless on your bed, with his limbs spread out on the bed. You started to turn red, "eh..." was the only noise that came out of your mouth".

You were about to walk away until you heard Mikey call your name. "Y/N you said you would some back~" he said in a sad tone.

"YEAH but not with you shirtless" I snapped back. He groaned, "fiiiinnneee" he said as he groaned. He then put a back shirt on from underneath his jacket.

When you walked to the bed, you got in the covers and rolled over to face away from Mikey. You then felt Mikey arms wrap around you again but this time with no intention of letting go.

You sighed at his antics, within a second he turned you around to face him. You faces were barely centimeters apart.

You could feel your cheeks warm up as he looked at your lips. ((Y/N).exe has stopped), "why do you look away from me baby" he said in a childish tone.

"If I'm being honest babe, your lips look Hella kissable" he said proudly. Your brain stopped for a second 'who just says that?' You thought to yourself.

"May I?" He asked while looking straight at you. You nodded, not thinking. You then felt a soft kiss planted on your lips, silent but deadly was the best way to explain it.

He closed his eyes, taking in the moment. While your eyes were still wide open, still trying to process what is going on.

The kiss then stopped as he looked at you, then at your lips. "Damn...your a drug baby" he said as he held you closer.

"Eh um don't you think tha-" you were cut off as another kiss was planted on your lips. This time it was a little rougher but still gentle.

Once the kiss stopped, his sleepy eyes looked right into yours with desire. You started to blush as he chuckled, making him laugh even more.

"Mikey your impossible!" You said as you looked away, still blushing. "Oh come on Y/N I could do this all night long" he said as he chuckled. You then grabbed his face to make him look at you.

"No! Draken said that you had not slept in days from stress, so you are going to sleep right here right now" you said fiercely. "Fiiiinnneeee"He said as he sighed in defeat. You then let your eyes rest, as Mikey continued to watch you fall asleep.

You then heard a sigh and a "I love you hunny..." before you drifted of to sleep. You then woke up to the sound of footsteps around your house.

You slowly woke up trying to figure out what was going on. You then saw Mikey walk around your house, you turned you head to the clock which read "12:48" you got up with your tired body and walked after Mikey.

You grabbed his shirt collar and started to drag him with whatever force you had. "U-uh hunny, hehe I thought you were asleep" he said with a awkward chuckle.

"I'm not going to bed unless you do first! you said, still dragging him to bed. When you reached the bed you swung him onto the bed and put the covers over him.

You then got back in bed and grabbed his torso and held on like you were going to die. You could feel the blush cover Mikey face as you held him. "Go to bed~" you grumbled.

And finally after 30 minutes you and Mikey finally got to sleep.