Ch.2 return....

You were in bed laying down crying from losing your dear freinds. 'I have nothing to lose...my brother is gone and now my friends.'

You said crying, you tried not to be loud because Mikey was in the next room over and would get mad if you would cry.

This was not the Mikey you knew from 2011; he was sweet and considerate and always cared about his freinds. But now to prevent this from happening you have now got to go back to change it. You grabbed a pair of high heels from under your bed and put them on.

The next thing you know is within a flash you then wake up next to Emma and Hina in your room. 'Huh...is this a sleepover?' You thought looking around.

You got up to go to the bathroom as you continued to look around. When you got to the bathroom you looked at your self, touching your face.

'Well at least the past is kinda the same as last time" you said quietly. You noticed that Emma got up and walked to you. "Ugh next time we need to leave sooner..." Emma said as she groaned.

You awkwardly chuckled and looked at her as she leaned on the door frame. "Eh I don't really remember what happened last night. Can you tell me." You said chuckling.

"Oh well we basically had a triple date I went with draken, Hina went with takemichi and you went with mikey."

You had chills go up your spine just from the sound of his name. "Oh" is all you said until Hinata came in. "We also have to meet them for breakfast in 30 minutes" Hinata said rubbing her eyes.

"OH YEAH COME ON Y/N" Emma said grabbing your arm. After about 10 minutes you guys finally finished, which you all had similar outfits. Which was Emma's choice, you all wore a long sleeve shirt with a skirt up to your torso.

As you guys walked to the restaurant you saw draken and takemichi talking. "HEY GUYS" Emma yelled while waving; draken then waved back.

"Hey Y/N! Mikey told me to tell you that he may be a bit late cause he has a meeting with Toman" draken said, smiling.

When you guys got a table and sat down draken's phone rang. He picked it up and groaned "really mikey...fine we will meet you there." He then got up from the table and looked at all of you.

"Change of plans he is at the pool with food for us, so he wants you to get your bathing suits and meet him at the pool around Shiba street."

You chuckled awkwardly as you got up "ugh well that's mikey for you." Emma said as she stretched.

After a 10 minute walk you finally made it home and changed. You then had a thin shirt over your bathing suit. You then walked towards shiba street until you saw a group of guys talking.

You tried to quietly sneak by without drawing attention until you heard a man yell. "Hey you! Preety lady." You then turned your head to look at him just to notice one of the gangs you were frightened of...the black dragon.

The man then came up to you "well what is a Preety girl like you doing around here." The man said grabbing your wrist. Your instincts kicked in and you kicked him in the crotch. He groaned in pain as he fell to the floor.

All you heard were his groans and gasps from the other men. "BANYA" another man from the group yelled. You looked around and saw someone whisper "shut up man Koko is coming.".

You looked around in shock from his name until someone from around the corner came into view. It was koko he looked up and down at your figure before talking.

"Well who are you~?" Koko asked aproaching you. "None of your business jerk!" You said snapping back. "Oh harsh words" he said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes as you walked away, but before you could someone called your name. "HEY wait a minute...aren't you the girlfriend of the Toman captain" a man yelled.

"Oh you are aren't you~" koko said with amusement. "Well our leader said man or women, any other gang members on our terf get killed."

Koko raised his arm about to hit you, until you saw a leg come up and hit him in the face. "DAMN IT" koko yelled you looked to see who kicked him. "MIKEY?!" you said in shock

"Hey baby!" he looked at you and smiled.now that is the mikey you missed...