Ch.8 breakup...

As you lay in bed watching daisy lay in the sun you begin to wonder if your plan would work. When you were at the pet store you finally had a plan.

You were going to meet with Mikey at the bridge you two met at. Then you were going to tell him you don't want to be together anymore. It's not the best way nor easy but it's better then ghosting him.

You already called Mikey to tell him to meet you at the bridge at 1:00. You looked at your watch to see that it was 12:30 so you decided to get ready.

When you got up daisy looked at you, tilting her head as she stretched. As you walked to your room you started to think about how you were gonna tell him.

'Directly and fast or indirectly and slow?' You thought as you looked for a presentable outfit.

After a few minutes of browsing you chose an outfit. A simple pink shirt with ripped jeans, you then put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. You shrugged as you grabbed tour stuff and left, making sure daisy was okay before you left.

As you walked to the bridge you noticed that the anxiety and nervousness ran through your body

Why you got to the bridge you looked at the water and started biting your nails. 'Will I regret this?...is it too late to turn back?...what if I ghost him instead?'. All of these thoughts flood to your brain as you looked down.

"BOO" you yipped as you felt something grab your waist from behind. You snapped around to slap whatever held you until a hand stopped you.

"Wow Y/N nice reflexes!" Mikey said with a smile. "O-oh Mikey" you said as you sighed, calming down.

When you turned around to look at him face to face, he put his hands on the railing behind you. Caging you in his arms keeping you there as you looked into your eyes.

"Oooo~ Y/N your E/C eyes sparkle with the water!" He said as he looked into your eyes with his ink black eyes.

You awkwardly chuckled as you tried to get out of his containment. He didn't move but just looked at you and spoke "Y/N your so cute when you laugh, you should do it more".

Mikey said as he moved closer making you nervous as you felt your cheeks heat up.

You tried to push him of but he wouldn't budge. "M-mikey I have to talk to you about something" you said as you looked away.

He then put his hands in his pockets and backed off. "Oh sure what is it?" He said tilting his head innocently. You felt bad for him because he was so sweet but it is for your and his own good.

It was quiet for a few seconds until you finally got your words together to speak. "It's not working" you said blankly looking down.

He then lost his smile as he plastered a cold look on his face. "Hehe what's not working?" He said as he continued to look at you.

"This" you replied as you felt his cold gaze stab your face. You could feel the guilt shoot through your gut as you continued to talk.

When you looked up you saw Mikey walk away with his hands in his pockets. Before you could say anything he spoke with a killer tone.

"Sure Y/N it may be done to you, but as far as I'm concerned...this will never end and I will never stop until you submit to me." He said as you saw his sharp look through his hair.

When he left you ran home, and not stopping any time soon. As you were running you could feel tears stream down your face as you ride to hold in your emotions.

When you opened your house you went inside and slammed the door to lock it. When you did, you leaned on the door before you collapsed next to the door, crying.

And before you knew it you were sobbing. What for? That's it, you didn't know why. Maybe it was the mixture of emotions you had inside you.

Guilt, fear, sadness you didn't know why you were sad but you knew your heart was split two ways. One way focused on the future knowing what to do next to fix it. And the other half was about...Mikey