Ch.17 Fancy?

When you met Mikey at the bottom of the stairs, he held out his hand for you to take. When you took his hand he guided you to the car and opened your door for you.

At this point you felt like royalty, and you kinda enjoyed it. When Mikey got in the drivers seat, he looked at you and smiled before he drove off. It was quiet for a few minutes until you broke the silence.

" why do we have to dress fancy?" You asked. "You'll see" he responded, "where are we going", you asked wanting to get an answer out of him. "You'll see" he responded for the second time.

Your groaned in annoyance as you folded your arms. Out of your peripheral vision you saw Mikey have a smirk painted across his face. "What are you smiling at?" You asked, a little disappointed.

"Oh nothing, I just think it's funny how you thought you had the high ground this morning. But yet two little words seem to bother the hell out of you.

"Oh shut up! You know I don't like surprises, that's why I asked!" You said snapping back. He chuckled a bit from your response.

It was quiet for a few seconds until you asked a third question. "Well...are we going to a party?", "you'll see" is all he responded.

"I SWEAR MIKEY I WILL FEED YOUR BALLS TO A DOG!" You yelled. Now he started to laugh, "oh you think it's funny?!, remember what happened when I held a knife in the same situation as this!!.

His laughing then ceased as you stared him down. "Hehe well just know that wherever he are going, you are going to remember for the rest of your life.".

You groaned from his answer, "Now why would you tell me that!? That makes me even more curious!" You said as you gave up and watched out the window.

After a few minutes of loud silence in the car, Mikey parked in front of a park. You seemed confused as he spoke, "well we're here!" He said as he got out of the car.

"Wait...mikey, we got all fancy for a park?" You questioned. "Huh, oh no hunny he said as he chuckled."we are going here..." he said as he pointed at a building. It had lights everywhere, so you assumed it was a fancy restaurant.

"Ohhhh" you said as you opened the door. When you stepped out mikey appeared next to you. He then held your hand as you crossed the street to the restaurant.

When you two walked in you heard the bustle of people. "A table for two please" mikey said to the hostess. She nodded as she led you both to your table. When you sat down she asked if you would like anything to drink.

You were going to answer until mikey took over. "Uhm just some wine please" he said while looking at you. The hostess nodded and walked away, it was silent between you two for a few seconds. 'Damn it, why is it so awkward between us' you thought while looking down as mikey kept staring at you.

"Uhm thank you for taking me here!" You said with a awkward smile. He chuckled a bit before talking, "y'know Y/N, when we first met I was a bit cautious. Hehe I guess you seemed a bit intimidating" he said as he awkwardly chuckled.

"What!? You thought I was intimidating!?" You said in shock. "Hehe yeah, but when I saw you laugh and smile...I fell in love. Especially when you were mad, you seemed so cute and you still do." He said as he looked up at you, blushing a bit.

"And over the years I know we've had our issues, but we resolved them." He said as he smiled. 'Sure, if you call kidnapping "issues"' you thought to yourself.

He then pulled something out of his pocket as he continued to talk. He pulled out a small box and put it in the table. He then opened it with blush painted in his face.

Inside was a ring with your birthstone, you were at a loss for words. Mikey then leaned in waiting for you to speak, "so what do you say..."