Ch.10 Gang...

You woke up exhausted as you grabbed the heels from under your bed. You put them on and the next thing you knew is that you were inside a fancy building.

You noticed that it was not the same building that you left from where smiley and Pa died. But a different one that seemed similar.

You walked outside from the nearest door to see a familiar set of faces. Two men looked at you, one tall man with slick back hair. And the other man was a little shorter but seemed to have purple streaks in his hair.

"You ready Y/N?" The short one said with a blank look. As you nodded you looked at them a little better 'THE HAITANI BROTHERS!?'.

You were still trying to figure out what point in time you were in but it seems that your stuck. So you went with a last resort, "ugh I have such a headache I can't remember what day it is, or even your name, even where we are going." You said faking your pain as your held your head.

"Wow I guess Mikey and you really got wasted huh?" The tall man said as he chuckled. 'Wait...mikey...is still involved with me?' You questioned.

"Well I'm Ran and this is rindou, and right now we are about to leave to go have a meeting with the other members of bonten." The man named Ran said as he pointed at the car.

You nodded as you three walked to the car. 'Bonten huh?...where have I heard that name?' You ask yourself as you got in the car.

You looked out the window at the stars in the sky. It was about a 5 minute drive to your destination to this so called meeting.

When the car stopped you heard rindou open his door and say something. "Hey come on mikey is waiting for you" he said as he got out. You then opened your door and got out, fixing your outfit. You then followed Ran and Rindou until you three met up with a group of guys.

"Hey guys Y/N has a bad hangover and basically forgot everything. So introduce each other again. You saw one guy was laughing with his pink hair flowing in the wind.

You glared at him as he puffed a cigarette. "Well that's Y/N for you" he said with a smile on his face. He then looked at you in a suductive way. "Isn't that right baby girl~" he said as he peered into your soul.

Your faced blushed and you covered tour face from the pet name. "Oh sanzu will you cut it out you dumbass!" A man with a scat across his face said. You looked at him, and his scar when you noticed he had two different color eyes. One red and one white and out of your lips you whispered "wow".

The man that was called sanzu started to yell at the other. "UGH KAKUCHO CAN YOU STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS" sanzu said as he stomped on his cigarette.

"The both of you need to stop your shit before Mikey gets here, and if his hangover is as bad as Y/N's then we are fucked!" Ran said with a tint of anger in his voice.

"Please! Ran you know just as well as the rest of us, that mikey does not get hangovers." A man said as he lit a cigarette, he kinda reminds you of the fish from Nemo with the scar on his eye so you chuckled.

But before anyone else could speak you heard a set of footsteps all to familiar. And all of the men straightened up and stayed quiet. All of a sudden you heard a familiar voice behind you but a little deeper.

"Hey Y/N~" you heard as he whispered in your ear. You were struck and you couldn't move you heard a laugh that made you smile. Mikeys laugh escaped his lips as he walked in front of you.

"I'm glad Ran and Rindou brought you on time...this time" he said with a strict tone. You just nodded in response, "well Y/N I heard you got quite the hangover..." he said as he approached your ear.

"Hehe I guess you had a little too much fun last night huh~♡". Your face flushed red as you stayed silent.