When they first saw you

Sarah
Sarah Sanderson thought you was absolutely beautiful. when she first saw you she couldn't help but stare, she had always been open about her sexuality to her sisters so they knew she fell for the girl all most immediately, love at first sight. but at the time they were disguised so the town folk wouldn't recognise them, the more Sarah thought about it she realised that if you found out who she really was you'd leave, but she was drawn to you. She approached you and said "hello pumpkin" And you turned around "hello!" you thought she was absolutely gorgeous she was taller then you and had blonde hair and diamond blue eyes you could get lost in. and ever since that first interaction you and Sarah saw more of each other and the feelings started to grow between you both.

Winnie
when Winnie saw you she thought you was an adorable little thing, but she didn't admit it she saw you with another girl and felt insanely jealous but she didn't understand why. Sarah and Mary saw Winnie staring at the girl and they both giggled. but Winnie hit them both and called them fools. Winnie started to go to the town more and more everyday to the point where she had to make up excuses all because she wanted to see you, but she still didn't admit that she wanted you. one night she got back from the town and both Sarah and Mary was stood waiting, Winnie saw the idiotic smile they both had on their faces "what? why are you looking at me like that?" sarah giggled and jumped up and down singing "Winnie likes the pretty girl Winnie likes the pretty girl" Winnie rolled her eyes and said "no I do not you fool" Mary walked to Winnie started poking her "you aren't being honest dear sister. why do you go down there everyday as soon as the girl goes and when she leaves you come back?" Winnie realised her sisters weren't as stupid as she thought "fine. I like the girl she is the most beautiful mortal I've ever laid my eyes on well, apart from myself of course" sarah looks confused and says "but you aren't a mortal Winnie" winnie just glared at Sarah to make her be quite "I like the girl I admit it, now will you two hooligans stop" she walks past them both and goes to find book, sarah and Mary look at each other planning on how to get you to notice winnie thinking that you hadn't seen her and felt the same exact way.