The reasons why the fall out of love (part 2)

Sarah
After a few weeks Sarah will realise that she doesn't want anyone else but you, she realised that no girl will ever compare to you, she tries to apologise yet again and get you to be with her, you look at her in pure disappointment you have no idea what to say and she knows it, she knew she was always insecure about you leaving or doing wrong by her, but she really should've been worried of her doing wrong by you, she will see you've moved on, not with anyone else yet but moved on, it breaks her heart she would ever be so foolish, she could never get the image of your face when you walked in out of her head, everytime she blinks or sleeps she sees you broken, you could tell by the look in your eyes that your heart snapped in two, she feels like you should've never met her and she wishes she could get Winnie to turn back time but she knows that you as well as her need to know what she did and let her pay the price, she just hates that the other half of the price to pay is yours.

Winnie
when you leave it takes a couple of days to settle in but when it does she realises what a mistake she's made, everything in the cottage reminds her of you, and she can't bare it, she never understood how lucky she was to have you until she lost you, she will disguise herself and follow you around to make sure you haven't moved on, she over heard someone ask you on a date and she had never been so furious before you could answer she dragged you away, she instantly apologises for once in her life, she admits that what she did was wrong, but as much as you love Winnie you have self respect, and the poison she spat at you that night constantly rings in your ears, she knows she truly messed up this time, she knows after everything she's said to you, she will never get you back, and my lord above knows that Winnie will be heartbroken.