when they are having a bad day

Sarah
she will be in a strop for hours, if you move away from her she will be grumpy, if you tell her you need to do something she will ignore you until you sit back on her lap, when Sarah is upset she just wants you and no one else. she loves her sisters but they don't have the same affect as you do she loves to have you close to her, being able to smell your perfume, feel your weight on her, having her head laid on your chest while you sit in her lap, she just loves you. you ask her if she wants to talk about it she will say no but then continue to talk about it, you can understand why it made her upset and tell her that a bad day is just a bad day and it will pass she doesn't necessarily care for your wisdom at the time but then she realises you are right, all Sarah needs is you and a bad day instantly turns into a good one and that bad days never last forever because there is always a new one right around the corner.

Winnie
When she has a bad day you leave her alone, Winnie doesn't know how to handle her emotions and you know if you ask her if she's okay or you try and hug her she'll just snap at you, so you give her space and wait until she's ready to come to you, now this isn't you being heartless this is you saving more aggression and an argument, Winnie totally gets it because she knows when she's mad that to cool off is the best option, but when she is ready she'll come over to you and pull you into her chest with a big sigh, it's difficult but nice for Winnie to have someone that's there but then she isn't used to it still, she'll try her hardest to let herself open up, not for her but for you, she knows you like to help her so by her opening up it means the world to you yet you never pressure her, you just tell her that she can open up whenever she's ready and there is no rush. She'll be thankful that you aren't pushing her considering half of the time she doesn't even know why she feels so down, but you do everything in your power to help her, give her space, give her advice, give her cuddles and kisses, just anything that could help, she's always very thankful that you are making such effort just for her and this is why she loves you.