When you are sick

Sarah
she will make sure to give you "medicine" that Winnie made, you'd be a lil scared at first but it actually made you a lot better, she will make sure you're warm but not too warm, she knows when you're sick you get sleepy so you spend your day sleeping away, you don't want Sarah near you because you will get her sick but she doesn't give in, she will always take care of you and you love her so much for that.

Winnie
Now, you are a stubborn lil thing so you do not admit you're sick, but Winnie? she can see straight through you like you're an x-ray, you will be in denial but when she knows that you shouldn't be doing anything even walking because you are really sick she will pick you up, you feel like a child throwing a tantrum because you give her the pouty face but will she budge? nope. she knows what you need even if you don't, but after a few hours you'll see that you really are sick, you call for Winnie to snuggle you, she makes you tea, gives you blankets that you deny because the only "blanket" you want is her cloak, she checks up on you every 2 seconds, she may seem very tough but when it comes to you she's as soft as a marshmallow.

This is a request from dxflwlw I hope you like it 💜💚