when they see you in a tight fitted dress

Sarah
she will be so nervous as well as a blushing mess, seeing your body on display just makes her drool, she loves seeing you like that, but she won't be focused on you wearing it she'll be focused on taking it off, she will come up behind you and let her hands roam all over your body, your face would go bright red not knowing what to say or do, Sarah is an absolute tease she will whisper some of the most dirtiest words in your ear just to hear you gasp, when you do she will spin you around as quickly as possible kissing you to stop others from hearing you, she may love to let people see you blush from her teasing nature but such a beautiful noise is for her ears and hers only.

Winnie
Winnie will clear her throat and ask you to come over to her, she'll examine you and your body making you have blush, she'll pierce her lips and glares, asking you what makes you think others can see your body in such a way but loving it at the same time, you'll instantly reply telling her how you really want people to look at you and admire you knowing it will drive Winnie insane, she tries to stand up but you straddle her lap, kissing up her neck finally reaching her ear asking if she likes the dress in a seductive tone, her hands will grip your waist as she smashes her lips against yours, you feel her hands reaching lower and lower until she's at the bottom of the dress, you moan slightly thinking she's going to touch you but oh boy was you wrong, she then gives you a look that drives you mad, she will pick you up and put you on her desk, Winnie will lift your chin up so you have no choice but to look in her eyes, she'll tell you to be a good girl or you won't be in that dress for long, you obviously wanted the second option but then Winnie gave you another look indicating punishment so you decided that being a good girl was the best option well...that's if you wanted your mistress of course.