when they see you after 300 years

Sarah
she will be so happy, so very happy, she will run over to you and kiss you, she regrets the day she ever had to leave you even though it wasn't her fault, she'd pick you up and never let you go, when she sees you she is definitely gob smacked because to her you are even more beautiful then the last time she saw you which she didn't even think was possible, she clings to you hoping if she goes you will go with her, she was scared you fell for someone else but you'd never do that, let's just say Sarah missed you so very much she brought over 300+ children to Winnie.

Winnie
Winnie used one of her last spells to make you forget her, you protest but before you can continue you forget, and when you see who you're with you are terrified, she wouldn't admit it but seeing you so scared of her made her heart throb she hated you looking at her like that, looking at her like she was a monster, when they ended up being brought back she went to find you to reverse the spell, she had no idea what she was gonna find, she knew you wouldn't be dead of course, but she knew that you could have children or have settled down with someone, but when she found you, she found a very confused you, she looked at you in shock because you hadn't aged a bit since she last saw you, obviously she approached you and well let's just say you didn't react to well, eventually Winnie will find her book and un did the spell and when she did, she saw her girl, the love of her life, she saw the real y/n, you had no idea what had happened but Winnie explained it all, you thought it was the most complicated thing you have ever heard but you didn't care as long as Winnie is back, you both enjoyed your time together making it up with a lot of kisses and hugs but the best of all you caught up on your loss of sexual affection, considering it was Halloween and you dressed up as a cat with a short black dress, that really made Winnie very very happy ;)