When you arive drunk

Sarah
She will think it's a game at first but then realise you've had more then you can handle, you will get very steamy with her and she will blush but then remember you need to be sober, you and her will sit down for hours laughing and giggling about the most random things, she asks you how you walk in your heels and you have no idea, she will most definitely tell you that you look beautiful, and as every drunk person does (well I do at least) you will spill your entire heart out to her about how much you love her and care for her, the poor baby will end up crying but you wipe away her tears, you will end up falling sleep together to end your eventful night.

Winnie
Winnie will be fuming, absolutely fuming, not because she doesn't want you to have fun but because you could've gotten hurt, you could hardly stand up and you walked all the way through the forbidden forest to the cottage, after a while she will calm down only because she realised how confessy you get, you tell her all of your weaknesses, all of your strengths, your turn on's all the works, but the main thing you tell her is how beautiful she is, how much you love her, she doesn't believe you because you aren't in the right state of mind, but you tell her a quote that you stick by "drunk words sober thoughts".

dxflwlw 🤍🤍🤍🤍