When you come from another dimension

Sarah
I feel like Sarah would be shocked but happy at the same time, knowing there was someone who was also different just like her, she took comfort in knowing you two have a lot in common due to having a strange background, she always asks you questions about where you are from, you'll go into full detail and she just stares at you in awe, you tell her about everything you did and everything you enjoyed, she loved that you spoke about your dimension with such passion and excitement, Sarah loved the look on your face when you spoke about your life, you were someone positive who always had a smile on her face, but the difference between your usual smile and your smile which was beaming with happiness are definitely 2 separate things that Sarah would love about you.

Winnie
Winnie will most certainly interested, she thought you was a "mortal girl" but you was something much more then that, Winnie did always suspect something that you didn't tell her but she didn't think it was that you was from another dimension, She was even more interested to hear what you did back where you was, you'd tell her everything and Winnie would be a little taken back by how mischievous you could be but a little mischief doesn't hurt right ;) Winnie would really put how mischievous you could be to the test, and it's safe to say Winnie was speechless.

HentaiSAMA568 I hope this is okay for you love🩶🩶