When they want your attention

Sarah
Sarah will pull you onto her lap and hold you there, you will be confused but she tells you that she wants your attention, so you'll lay there and ask her about her day and everything she did, her face always lights up when she speaks about what she does during her day. She'll tell you her favourite parts and least favourite, you love when Sarah wants your attention because she's attached to your hip, constantly wanting you. you are of course shorter then Sarah so for her to just pick you up and take you with her is very easy, when she gets to the point of NEEDING your attention she will want your lips on her 24/7 but you don't care you love it.

Winnie
Winnie is stubborn like really stubborn so she wont ask for your attention, she will let her eat her up and she still won't ask, but she will want you sitting in her lap while she does things and when you get up she will ask where you are going and what you are doing, you'll tell her what and she will just ignore you so you obviously sit back down, you ask her in the most sickly sweet voice if she wants your attention because you could give it to someone else, she will try deny it but  give you a glare warning you not to even try give it to someone else like a threat but you know her better then that she definitely will not cause you any harm well unless you ask nicely, she'll eventually admit it properly without hesitation and when she does you'll give her a kiss, Winnie will be mad that you make her admit it but you don't care because all you have to do is either put on puppy eyes or seduce her and she will forgive you easily.