When you ask them on a date

Sarah
she would be extremely excited, jumping, twirling and humming, she asked you multiple times where you guys were going but you wouldn't tell her, you ended up taking her into a field full of sunflowers, you brought a picnic and some pillows as well as blankets, you guys would look up at the sky and try spot things in the clouds, you would chase each other, make flower crowns, and obviously share an insane amount of kisses with one another, you guys ended up staying until it was dark, watching the stars shine so bright, when you both finally ended up home you went to bed and cuddled till you fell asleep in each others arms.

Winnie
With Winnie you knew that she didn't like many things, but spending time with you was one of the few things she enjoyed, so you decided to walk through the forest, that may sound simple but you both spoke about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, you already knew pretty much everything but some things you didn't know about each other, you would walk hand in hand with pure smiles on your face, with Winnie she is a minimalist the little things make her happy, so when you listen to her stories and you really pay attention that is what matters most to her, she loved to see your reactions to all the things she had done, you both would end up sat down against a tree, a lot of I love yous were said that evening, a lot of kisses were shared, a lot of hugs were given, you would tell Winnie about your childhood, and about your parents (I will do a back story about y/n) as she did the same with you, Winnie didn't express it but she enjoyed that date so much, she enjoyed your company the most, she couldn't believe that someone like you would ever want to be with someone like her, but you expressed that you love Winnie for Winnie, and after everything you knew and found out you still love her the same, well even more then the day you first met her.