When they see you cry

Sarah. (Sarah's one is fluff/funny)
Sarah knew you was extremely sensitive, to the point where it can be very silly sometimes, you came back from a walk sobbing, Sarah thought you got hurt or something even worse but you told her that you saw a "sad stick" Sarah tried to contain her laughter as Winnie rolled her eyes but she couldn't, you would cry even more she would hug you and kiss your tears away, you explained in all seriousness that the stick was sad and Sarah nodded her head with a smirk on her face, you'd be a little mad that she was laughing while you was crying she would call you a sweet baby and sit you on her lap, after you calmed down you started laughing yourself realising how sensitive you are, but you still think the stick deserved a lot better. Sarah would again laugh and call you silly but then you remember that sticks have emotions in your eyes and you say that it looked very emotional so you picked it up, you pulled the stick out of your pocket which made Sarah laugh even more.

Winnie (Winnie's one is hurt/comfort)
You had been having a rough time lately but Winnie didn't notice, whenever she asked if you was okay you did respond with yes so you couldn't exactly blame her, well you thought Winnie hadn't of noticed but she actually did, she saw how sad and unhappy you looked, she had no idea what was wrong but she knew that it must be bothering you to a certain extent, the truth is you didn't necessarily know what was wrong but you had been thinking a lot about how you wished you could've been better for your parents, you fortunately and unfortunately at the same time was not good at hiding your emotions and thoughts, it was fortunate for Winnie but unfortunate for you. You was in bed crying, the poison your father spat at you was ringing in your ears like a phone you couldn't switch off, Winnie walked in and you tried to cover up that you was crying but she could tell a mile off, you finally explained what was going on and Winnie felt hurt that you had to hurt like that, she told you that it was not your fault nor was it something you had done, you did everything for both of them but still treat you like crap, you knew Winnie wouldn't lie to you so you knew what she was saying was right, you felt relived talking about it and realising that it wasn't your fault, you thanked Winnie so very much for being there, Winnie thought she did the bare minimum but to you? she did something no one had ever done, made you feel like you was worth something.