Whos the first to propose

Sarah
You will, you will be the first to propose, you will be nervous obviously but you take her somewhere you know she will love, you make it very beautiful just like her, but nothing could compare to her beauty, when you get down on one knee and ask her to marry you she will be shocked but so terribly happy, she will have tears streaming down her face as she says yes and picks you up, she had always dreamed of getting married and experiencing true love for herself, Sarah actually read many love stories waiting for her Prince Charming but instead she found herself a princess who treat her like a queen.

Winnie
Winnie will be the one to ask the big question, she hated the idea of marriage due to past events, but with you it felt different, she could actually see you guys getting married, she spoke to Sarah and Mary and asked them for advice for once in her life she didn't punch them or hit them she just faced the fact that they were right, Winnie knew if she was going to propose she had to do it right, she had never been so certain about something in her life, she knew you was the one for her and hopefully you felt the same way, Winnie was shaking in her boots she was that nervous, Winnie hated rejection and she knew if she was rejected by you it would hurt a whole lot more, so she finally gets down on one knee and asks the question, you immediately smile and say yes, Winnie was in more shock then you was, she couldn't believe it, you hugged her straight away, you sobbed your heart out because you got so lucky to have finally found the love you both have always dreamed of.