When you fall asleep on their lap/chest

Sarah
If you fall asleep on her chest she will pull you closer to her, she will have one of her arms around you stroking your back, the other arm will be holding your hand, she loves when you fall asleep on her because she feels like you are safe with her and nothing bad will ever happen to you as long as she is there.

if you fall asleep on her lap Sarah will not move one inch, she doesn't want to wake you up, she will give you a blanket and stroke your hair, forehead kisses are a must have, she thinks it's adorable because you look like a little baby cuddles up in her arms, one arm will be on your waist and the other will be on your thighs, if Winnie or Mary come in she politely shushes them and they both melt at the sight.

Winnie
If you fall asleep on Winnie's chest she will fall asleep so fast, having your head on her neck and hearing you breathing just gives her comfort, she loves the intimacy of it, she struggles with word's sometimes, she doesn't always believe the things you tell her, like when you call her beautiful or say something sweet, but when you are cuddled up to her she has to believe it, it gives her a lot of reassurance.

if you fall asleep on her lap, Winnie will stand up and move you both somewhere more comfortable, she will play with your hair and just enjoy you being there with her, she will be able to smell your perfume which is her favourite scent of yours, she will examine everything about you and just comes up with reasons in her head to find something she doesn't like, not because she doesn't like you but because she's scared, the amount of times she has been left or treat badly by others still makes her question you, but with every single thing she looks at on you she can't find a single flaw.

dxflwlw here you go angel🤍