When you've been gone for a while and finally return

Sarah
she will run up to you and give you the biggest kiss she has ever given you, she will tell you how much she missed you and she even kept a diary about how her days without you were, you had to go to a family event unfortunately and you stayed with them for 4 days, but to Sarah it felt like years, but she was just so happy you were back. she would ask you about your time there, she missed your voice so much that even if you said your auntie Linda had a few too many to drink she wouldn't care as long as she heard your voice. She was nervous to ask how everything with your parents went but she soon felt relieved when yous said everything went well, you both ended up cuddling in bed embracing each other.

Winnie
Winnie would act like she wouldn't care, it would hurt you a little to see that after you've been away for 2 weeks that she would have missed you just a little bit, of course you wouldn't want Winnie to be sad while you was gone but you also hoped she wasn't happier without you, she would see your face and feel awful that your smile just vanished because of her coldness but what you didn't know is that Winnie was very sad and even more hurt that you left in the first place, she knew you couldn't control it but it still made her upset, she imagined you coming back to tell her you found someone else, someone prettier, funnier someone...younger. so she tormented herself with them thoughts to the point that it put her in a foul mood, you tried to hug her but she just walked away, you just put your head down in sadness, you decided to go for a walk but when you told Winnie she responded "oh so you've had enough of me already have you? being away for 2 weeks has shown you how miserable I've made you?" you looked at her in shock that she would think you felt that way, your eyes immediately filled up with tears and you said "no Winnie I haven't had enough of you, I love you more then anything, but all you've done since I've come back is ignore me, I was so excited to come back and see you again but clearly you don't feel the same, you never make me miserable at all you are the love of my life Winnifred Sanderson me and you both know this, if I had a choice to go or stay I would stay with you, but my grandpa was sick, I don't wanna argue I don't wanna fight so I'm going for a walk so I can stop crying, when I come in I will leave you alone I will just go to bed, I love you Winnie and you know it" after you would say that you left, Winnie could feel her heart sink to her stomach not a feeling she exactly appreciated, she had tormented herself so much she forgot the reason you left... when you finally came home she would apologise and hold you, she explained what happened and why she felt the way she did and you would reassure her that you wanted no one else but Winnie and you wouldn't dream of being with someone else, because in your eyes there is no one prettier or funnier then your Winifred Sanderson.