When you're clingy

Sarah
You are always clingy with Sarah and she thinks it's adorable, so there is no change but there was a time when you constantly wanted to be picked up and she never complained, you would constantly ask for kisses and yet again she never complained, Sarah loves when you're clingy because it shows that you like her company and just her in general, you are the perfect size for Sarah to carry around, hold, have on her lap, have you snuggle in the side of her neck. you'll never be too heavy for her you are as light as a child in her eyes.

Winnie
You are clingy but definitely do not show it, you know that Winnie might be aggravated by it but one particular day you was sitting on a chair and you was practically hugging yourself and Winnie knew you wished it was her, she would clear her throat and pat her lap, you would run faster then Usain Bolt to get to her before she changed her mind, as soon as you sat down you closed your eyes and fell asleep, Winnie wouldn't usually like to be used for affection but it was you someone she couldn't resist, she would end up feeling very comfortable and safe with you there, it was a once a month thing that turned into once a week, then once every few days, then once a day to multiple time everyday, she enjoyed it as much as you, she had never felt more happier.