What are they like with sex (nsfw) ;)

Sarah
She likes to tease you, she definitely likes to tease you, she will hold your waist, kiss your neck, whisper the things she'd love to do to you in your ear, trace her nails up your thigh, lightly wrap her hand around your neck Until she can feel you dripping while you are sat on her lap. she is very experienced with sex and she will most definitely make you scream. she knows how to turn you on and boy is she good at it, she may seem sweet but in bed she's most definitely a top. she will gag you, choke you, bite you, leave marks on your skin, over stimulate you, but she likes to make sure her baby is safe and happy so she has a safe word (spider ofc) something that drives her over the edge is calling her mommy she absolutely dies, you can see her eyes turn dark and you know you're in for a long night.

Winnie
Winnie will tease you for DAYS FOR DAYS. the woman is ruthless she knows the affect she has on you. you can be sat on her lap dripping and she will tell you to get down on your knees and clean it up. Winnie has a lot of toys ;) she will use them toys on you when you've been a good girl, she will touch your thighs and definitely wrap her hand around your neck. Winnie is someone who's very rough in bed because she loves being in charge, at first she didn't think you'd be able to handle it but she was surprised, one day you was feeling extremely needy for her and you called her "mistress" winnie did her famous laugh she gripped your throat and whispered in your ear "you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into slut"