What are their weaknesses toward you (A LITTLE NSFW ;) )

Sarah
one of her favourite things is when you wear a low cut shirt, she's done she's drooling and she's turned on, just seeing the cleavage she's claimed as hers sets her body on fire, she wants you all to herself, so some advice ladies, don't go near Sarah while you're doing anything in a low cut shirt or tank top or you'll be fucked out of your mind, she will stare at your chest and because she's taller she will just definitely get the the best view, she loves the soft round flesh of your breasts, so she'll pull you down on her lap and stick her face into your cleavage, and at this point you aren't shocked, just amused at how red her face is when she pulls it out of your breasts.

Winnie
your thighs and ass, now Winnie does love your personality and your gorgeousness all around don't get me wrong but your body is just beautiful, Winnie loves it but she loves it even more knowing that she's the only one who gets to touch it, kiss it, feel it and see it, she likes leaving bite marks all over your thighs and her hand print on your ass, the first place Winnie will touch when kissing you is your ass, she'll hold it in her hands while you passionately make out with one another, and when she's eating you out she will most definitely love to have your thighs around her head making her go deeper into your heat, she also loves to lay her head near the lower of your stomach so she's positioned between your thighs, she'll bite and kiss you every now and then while she's doing so.