When you buy them a gift

Sarah
you bought Sarah a beautiful spider ring, the back of the spider was a amethyst crystal, it was Sarah's favourite colour, you thought that she would like it, she got a little mad when you bought gifts because "you had done enough for her already" but you still wanted to show her your love even if words weren't enough, when she received the gift she would squeal and put it on immediately, she'd be so excited about her ring, you would get a big kiss for that ring, she would never take it off wherever she went, she'd always keep it on her finger, you was so relieved that she liked the gift, as I said she would be a little mad about it but all you want to do is to treat your girlfriend how she treats you.

Winnie
You would get Winnie a pendant, that had a beautiful emerald green stone, when you give it too her she would tell you that it is beautiful, but then she realised that you bought this, from your own money. she would be upset that you spend money on her because you need to keep it for yourself, so to be a little annoying you would say "oh well I'll take it back then" And she would just glare, you would giggle at her face because you knew she wouldn't give it back, apart from her book it would be her favourite item she had ever owned, she's take care of it. (Just to say that if you were ever gone she would kiss the stone of the pendant and wish for you to come home soon 🤭)