Get to know y/n (well my take on it)

Y/Ns home situation
y/n had a really bad family situation, her father was an alcoholic who she had never seen sober, her mother would always lash out, scream, hit, kick or push her to her limits, she was an only child which she was happy with, she would hate the idea of anyone else going through what she did, y/n always had a smile on her face no matter what, she was willing to help anyone, she would cook, clean, do laundry basically anything to look after her parents, even though they treat her horribly she still deeply cared and loved them.

Y/Ns school situation
at first y/n didn't have many friends because she couldn't really find people to fit in with, she liked all types of music and style but she knew she couldn't be apart of everyone's friend group, but she finally found a group of people who loved everything just like her, y/n was always open minded when it came to style and aesthetics, she thought "why only pick one when there is beauty in all" so that's exactly what she did, she liked what she liked and loved every second of it.

Y/Ns hobbies
y/n likes reading, drawing, listening to music, being mischievous, nature, walking, and being very chaotic

Y/Ns personality
Y/n's personality is funny, witty, caring, mindful, intelligent, understanding, mischievous,independent, selfless and sensitive

Y/Ns reasons for why she loves Winnie and Sarah
Sarah: she loves Sarah's personality because it's a mixture of sassy and sweet but mainly sweet, she loves Sarah's excitement about anything and everything, Sarah's voice is something that drives y/n insane her singing is beautiful it makes y/n sleepy. her eyes, y/n swears she can see a whole different world in Sarah's eyes, she loves that Sarah always looks after her, when she's tired Sarah will pick her up carry her on her back without a single complaint, Sarah's smile, her smile is so infectious to y/n that even if she's had the day from hell one smile from Sarah and she's a blushing mess, the pet names Sarah has for her, it makes her feel so very happy and loved to the point where she's nearly in tears, and the last but certainly not least is her hair, it's so soft you practically burry yourself in it, it is always so nice and smells gorgeous.

Winnie
y/n loves Winnie's feisty personality, her sarcasm and smart attitude really stands out, y/n absolutely loves Winnie's lips, they are so soft and kissable, she wishes she never had to stop, she loves Winnie's overprotective side, she constantly wants to protect her from anything and everything, she will always be there for her girl, her dramaticness is something y/n finds very entertaining but she won't tell winnie that 🤫 how much Winnie cares for her, y/n knows that winnie isn't soft well at least for everyone else but for you she's a softie, Winnie doesn't always express it in words but in actions instead and y/n is completely okay with that, being sat on Winnie's lap, y/n loves it so much to the point she just wants to stay there forever, the sound of her heartbeat, the smell of her perfume, her arms being wrapped around her waist making sure you can't go anywhere, and her neck kisses is something Winnie loves to torment y/n with, she knows that it's a weak spot, she loves having you in her lap looking like a pretty little blushing mess.