when you are needy (NSFW)

Sarah
she will see you and look at you like you're her prey. With a seductive but dark smile she will pull you on her lap, she will let the words roll off her tongue as she whispers what she will do. you go all flustered squeezing your thighs together hoping that she will touch you. her nails will be stroking up and down your thighs going really close to your pussy. she will taunt you with her sweet but twisted words "how sweet you're so desperate for me aren't you?" "You want me to touch you sweet girl?" them two sentences will most definitely push you over the edge, you can't take it anymore you get on your knees and beg Sarah to touch you, the next thing you know Sarah is towering over you more then usual, lifting your chin to look at her, "you want me to touch you sweetheart? I promise I'll make you scream"

Winnie
Winnie will take your clothes off, she will admire you as well as look at you like she's hungry for you. every place on your body will have Winnie's touch, she will sit you down on her lap and make you grind on her thigh, calling you a slut and how pathetic and needy you are, trust me she'll have you screaming of overstimulation, biting, spanking, scratching you name it, Winnie is someone with many kinks but her favourite is having you tied up, under her control, she watches you dying to touch her but you can't and she loves it, knowing she can play with her little slut watching you be tied up all pretty dying for just one touch of her fuels her up, her wicked chuckle will ring in your ears after she's finished with you knowing you won't be able to walk for quite some time.