when they catch you cheating

Sarah
I can't even imagine how upset she would be, she would be her usual happy little self and she'd walk in to another woman ontop of you, she will Just immediately freeze and say nothing, you'll push the woman off you and say what everyone who cheats say "it's not what it looks like" but she wasn't stupid, then she will scream and shout at you, getting everything you own and just throw it, you will try to calm her down and apologise, she will ignore you and push you out of the door, Sarah would be heartbroken, she had finally found someone who wasn't scared of her, would be there for her, someone who actually loved her... but then you are a cheater? you try and go by the cottage many times to explain but no one answers after a while you just give up, you felt like an asshole but it was your fault you lost her, Sarah managed to move on, not with anyone else because she genuinely thought you was the one for her, but she moved on from you, just living with her sisters and getting back to her life.

Winnie
you better run mf because Winnie will absolutely torture you. she would hurt you, curse you, then leave you, she would be so overcome by anger that she put one of the worst curses on you, even when she calms down she won't regret it, the same as what Sarah did she will kick you out, you tried to explain but Winnie had enough, but when the anger finally wore off she felt soul destroyed, she always thought that you was loyal and faithful but it turns out you wasn't, and that all the times you reassured her that you would never cheat, she knew it was all a lie, from that day forward Winnie never dared to get into another relationship, she couldn't bare the heart break billy hadn't even come close to how hurt she was over you, she would eventually get over it, but she still would hold you in her list of enemies, she become worse then before hurting anything and anyone in her path and it was all your fault.