When you have a permanent attitude

Sarah
You see now Sarah will actually think it's pretty hot, but then she will fair warning to stop it, you've always been very sassy, you are small with a huge attitude to make up for your lack in height, she always loved your feisty attitude but it did get you in trouble, you and Sarah are a chaotic duo, you'll run around causing mischief wherever you go, it's how you spend quality time together, Winnie won't be too pleased but if she needs someone to cause trouble she can come to you and Sarah knowing you will get the job done, there has been a lot of times where Sarah has had to pull you back from getting in a fight or a disagreement with something or someone but she loves you no matter what.

Winnie
You and Winnie clash in attitudes, if you two ever argue it can last for weeks, you both always want to get the last word, she thinks your attitude is very attractive, some of the things that come out of your mouth can surprise winnie at times which is clearly saying something, when she's had enough of arguing with someone she will just call for you knowing you can go for hours with your witty come backs, when you're in a bad mood even Winnie knows not to say anything that will piss you off, Winnie has balls as we all know but you are one person she won't push so far because in all honesty you can end her with such an attitude but it gives her comfort knowing if anything ever happens to her you can certainly look after yourself.